19 - Delicate Touch

"Fuck it"

Those words set both Autumn and George into gear or perhaps set them up for failure, no matter how you look at it, they both knew it shouldn't be happening.

She was a Slytherin, a Carrow. Her father was one of the dark lords most loyal followers, and mother in Azkaban for murder (or at least she had been). She was friends with people like Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson.

He was a Gryffindor, a Weasley. His parents were some of the most loving kind, taking in strays left right and centre. He was friends with Oliver wood, Lee Jordan and his twin. His brother was a part of the golden trio with Harry Potter.

They were destined to hate each other.

If Autumns father knew where she was, what she was doing and with who? He'd curse her.

If George's parents knew, as hard as they'd try to not be judgemental they would be, he knew they would.

Though, the way Autumn was innocently staring up into his eyes, daring him to kiss her made all those thoughts evaporate. All he could see or think about now was her.

In the split seconds since he'd cursed his hands had found themselves - a little more forcefully than the last delicate touch - on both sides of her face.

This time it wasn't a bet, it was real.

It was his choice and he wanted this.

Autumn had began to question if he was really going to kiss someone as bad as her again.

Although those questions were quickly answered when his lips crashed onto hers. The kiss could knock the air out of you entirely. In fact it nearly had but air didn't matter in this moment. The only thing that mattered was George. George and his lips. They fit her own like a glove, like they had somehow been made for each other despite all the things which should've forced them apart. Yet they couldn't be further from that.

Kissing George didn't feel like kissing someone who hated her, it felt like kissing someone who wanted her. Needed her even.

Kissing Autumn didn't feel like kissing someone who he'd believed to be evil reincarnated, it felt passionate and intimate.

Autumns arms lifted to wrap around George's neck, pulling him into her, as close as she could get him.

George knew he could've done that, he could've pulled her that close but he wanted her to want him, to be desperate for him. He wanted her to need him.

And she did.

After her show of affection she felt his tongue dance across her bottom lip, not holding back for even a second and reciprocating his action back to him. Her fingertips found the back of his head, tangling themselves in his ginger locks. Sure his hair was shorter than it had been before but there had still been enough to tug and George loved every second of it.

So much that he pulled away to Autumns displeasure, "jump" his voice was different to before, it was rough and demanding and it was driving Autumn wild. Autumn gave him a knowing look.

She wasn't one to do as a man told her and she knew that he knew it.

He liked holding this power over her that she'd do as he asked because she needed this as much as he did.

Her raised brow quickly fell and a smile showing on her lips, jumping up for him to grab the underside of her thighs, placing her on the desk behind them.

She watched as he slid his hands from the back on her thighs to the front, then down to her knees, intrigued at his confidence. George knew what he was doing knew what she wanted. He finally after the agonising wait pushed her legs apart so he could stand between them.