24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man

The dormitory door of George Weasleys dorm slammed after Oliver Wood stepped through, huffing and grunting and all sorts.

"Fucking Pucey" he all but spat dropping his uniform on the floor by his bed.

George hadn't left his room this morning when Oliver and Fred went out for a little bit of practice that Lee and George declined. Lee wanted to meet up with a friend, and George just didn't want to leave the room at all.

Autumn had really thumped him, he thought there was something there, in fact he was damn near certain she felt something towards him. What had happened that night didn't seem like a one night stand, the way she spoke to him, joked with him and even in the way she touched him. It felt real to him but maybe she was just as heartless as he'd first imagined, he just didn't want to believe that, not yet.

"What a prick" Oliver again shouted loud enough to snap George out of his own thoughts, sitting up from where he'd been laid on the bed to find Oliver standing over his bed looking at George, "bellend"

George now stood up from where he was sat, where he previously lay, walking over to the bathroom, leaving the door open to allow Oliver to hear him.

"Are you going to tell us what he's done or just keep calling him every name under the sun?" Lee Jordan piped up from the bed in the far corner, Lee who had just got back about thirty seconds before Oliver.

"He's just a twat" Oliver pulled the long sleeved tight top over his head and dropped it on the floor.

"So the latter" Lee made his way into the bathroom wash his hands, stood by George, the bathroom with two sinks.

George had been brushing his teeth after only just getting out of bed at 11:00. Lee on the other hand was washing his hands in the other sink, rubbing off what looked like pen ink, not that George cared to ask any questions right now.

"And you" Oliver stood in the doorframe looking in the mirror to find George's eyes, "why were you not at practice yesterday?" George looked down to spit out the paste left in his mouth, leaning under to tap to take in enough water to clean his mouth out, "the Gryffindor - Slytherin match is coming up, you can't just flunk it because you're too busy with a burd" his arms were crossed.

He couldn't hooked his friend, Autumn had been just a burd but then again she's trying to make out like she was and he was never more than a little fun.

"Get fucked Oliver" shaking his head he spoke after spitting out the water in his mouth.

Pushing past Wood who was still stood between the bathroom and bedroom, making even him stumble enough to have him finding his balance, Oliver could only gave Lee a questioning look to which he received a shrug. Even if Lee could make a good guess at just what was wrong with his friend.

"Oookay" emphasising the 'O' sound Lee Jordan spoke up following Oliver out the bathroom, "tensions are high but you know what's the greatest stress reliever?" He came out with a large grin plastered on his face, placing his hand on George's shoulder, George who hadn't even looked his way, "the party been thrown later, and we will all be attending" with his stress of the word all George looked up with a knowing look.

A few taps to his shoulder was enough to render a small smile from the redhead.

Maybe that was just what he needed.

Autumn Carrow sat at the end of her bed looking down at the black satin dress she wore. The dress she'd been convinced to put on by Pansy and Daphne who had also persuaded her to attend the party they'd been invited to by Lee Jordan in some lame attempt to get Autumn and George together thinking he could mend what was obviously broken, only not knowing why it was broken. He just hadn't told the girls his intentions in full.