2 - unlucky

Autumn stood in front of her large bathroom mirror, Well, as large as a mirror could be in a dormitory. She ran her hands down the green dress that sat snug on her body, silky and tight. Every start of year Friday night one of the houses hosted a party, Slytherin had their turn last year.

Gryffindor did not attend, or most of them at least.

This year it was Ravenclaws turn, so Autumn was pretty certain the Gryffindors would show face, she had always grown up with her father whispering in her ear about the rivalry between the two houses.

To begin with she thought he was exaggerating, how could two houses despise people without even knowing them just because they wear red or green?

Except her father was not being dramatic. Gryffindors hated Slytherin's, and sure Slytherin's didn't particularly like Gryffindors although they didn't really care enough, not they way Gryffindors did.

She'd scattered her ears, arms and neck with priceless silver jewellery. Slytherin's wore silver, anyone wearing gold would simply be condemned to being a Gryffindor sympathiser, yip you read that right. It all started with Adrian Pucey, god Autumn despised Adrian, he was the biggest creep in the school, that Gryffindor Cormac being a close second.

Pucey's ex-girlfriend was a Ravenclaw and she just so happened to wear gold jewellery, along with her best friend who was a Slytherin, Autumn couldn't remember the Slytherin girls name, and for good reason. Pucey found out the Ravenclaw girl was sleeping with a Gryffindor, so of course he tried to get with her friend who refused, Adrian was practically desperate to find something about her that he could exploit, and he used the matching ring she wore, the matching ring of the Ravenclaw girl. Spread a rumour around the house that she was sleeping with a Gryffindor.

The reason Autumn couldn't recall her name? She left Hogwarts, she couldn't live down being a 'Gryffindor fucker'.

Autumn found her crying in the Slytherin dormitory halls the night before she left, poor girl was actually a virgin, Pucey just took advantage of the thing she shared with her best friend.

She shook off the thoughts of some pathetic Slytherin who hadn't had the power she should have, if that were Autumn, she'd have used it to her advantage in some way, that is the only way to make it as a woman in a world filled with men like Adrian Pucey.

Her bottom lip caught her tooth, she loved when she looked good.

Three gentle knocks came front the door of her dormitory. Autumn picked up the clear lip gloss applying it over her lips. Puckering and dabbing afterwards to remove any excess.

Three not so gentle knocks now found her ears.

The lipgloss was dropped in the small back she had over her shoulder while she walked to her dormitory door, opening to find Pansy and Daphne.

"We're going to be late Autumn!" Daphne looked down to the watch over her wrist, tapping it once with her pointer finger and looking back up to see the girl she had spoken to shaking her head.

A hum came from Autumns lips, "baby we're always late" it was true, to be desirable and wanted you had to leave people waiting for you, and that exactly what Autumn had always done, she wasn't a whore by any means, although she did enjoy the game.

The door closed tightly behind her, locking tightly, similar to the common room doors, she had it so that you had to reveal a password for it to unlock.

The three girls wandered down the stairs to find a group of Slytherin's waiting for them below.

Draco.
Blaise.
Enzo.
Adrian (unfortunately).
And finally Astoria.