31 - Saviour

George Weasley had been impatiently tapping his foot waiting for Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson to weasel their way into the Carrow property, using a spell to listen in he could hear their questions about Autumn and her lack of attendance in recent classes to which Amycus could only act surprised before inviting them in, after all their parents were already there.

Fred placed his hand on his twins shoulder taking a look at the sheer worry on his face, knowing it wasn't for himself but for Autumn.

"They're in" George turned to look at the three lads behind him before making eye contact with his twin and both giving each other a nod, preparing to find this back entrance which Draco had somewhat described claiming he hadn't ever been there himself. Though it hadn't mattered to George because even if he hadn't to search the entirety of the Carrow family ground to find her, he would. While he walked, staring ahead and staying silent all he had been able to hear was the crunch of the stones under his and his twins feet. Fred had placed a firm yet embracing hand on his twins shoulder, knowing from his actions recently he blamed himself for this. It was George that threw a fit at that party which lead to Adrian Pucey finding out what had been going on between them. He felt that he'd pressured her in a way, all along he assumed it was due to her embarrassment of him so he wanted her to fight for him, he wanted everyone to know about them so she would face her demons. He just hadn't anticipated that her demons included that of her own father, nor did he believe her wanting him would end this way, her very own father kidnapping his daughter.

He knew that if it weren't for having the hope of getting her back and not only that but knowing he personally was to be the one who found her, he'd have hit the bottle by now. It was one of his worst qualities, when he wanted to avoid someone, something or even his very own feelings, he'd drown his sorrows. He was aware that she might not want to be with him any longer, after all he'd put her in this position but right now all he cared for was her safety.

"There" Fred let out a whispered yell, pointing down to their left, a small metal door could be found down from a set of stone steps. A door which had a lock on the outside.

George turned to look at his twin quickly, nodding at each other once more before taking their wands out and cautiously making their way down.

Autumn Carrow had spent the night with her back against the cold wall hidden away in the corner. She felt her life hanging by a weak thread, one that had to eventually be snipped. Any hope she'd had in the days prior had vanished, not that she was resentful of this, in fact in a way she was glad. Everyone she cared for would've been safe and really that's all she could've asked for. Well, aside from wishing she could've really told George just how she felt, though she imagined he'd know.

To be totally honest she had lost any concept of time by now, she only felt her body becoming weaker which had been her only sense of how long she'd been here. Her father was either going to let her die of starvation or he was waiting for her to beg for her very own life which shouldn't even be in danger.

Slowly, over time she felt her eyes become heavier. Initially she believed it was fatigue or exhaustion but that had only been false hope. She felt like her throat was filled with shards of sharp glass while she let out a choked cough into her hand. Pulling it back to see a blurry splatter of red. Perhaps it had been her time, tilting her head up she thought of the night before Sirius was arrested.

Her mother had told her father she and Autumn were heading to buy feminine products, it had been her usual excuse knowing Amycus wouldn't question it, only turn his nose up in disgust.

They had made their way to a small and cheap hotel, her mother had made sure to keep their hoods over their heads ensuring know one would recognise them and alert Autumn's father. Besides her mother knew exactly which room they were to find. Knocking twice on the wooden door upon arrival. A young Autumn tilted her head up watching while the door opened.