6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs

Autumns quill was dipped back into its ink with two gentle taps before finding her parchment paper once again.

She had been in potions sat beside George Weasley in silence for forty minutes, he hadn't even looked her way, not that she cared all that much. Men and their huffs was one of the last things she needed to care for.

She hadn't realised however that George's eyes did follow her hand from time to time as she scribbled things down, trying to figure out just how they could create the worlds most powerful love potion from scratch. He wondered briefly how soft her hands would be should he get the chance to touch them.

Something that quickly made him irate with himself yet again.

The fact that the most evil girl in the school was one of the most gorgeous girls in the school was proof that the world was full of pranks.

The biggest being falling for such evil all because of a pretty face.

He shook his head, scribbling his first few words on his own parchment, while she had nearly written an entire page of ideas. She had studied potions a lot in the past few years so she had a vague idea of what goes into this specific one.

Every potions book in the classroom had been sealed shut with a charm, a charm that would dispense green paint all over one's face, so Severus would know exactly whom tried to cheat.

Autumn lay her quill on the desk, propped up against its small ink pot and turned to George.

She took a peak at his parchment which read:

George Weasley - potions

Step 1:

She let out a humorous hum at his lack of notes, he had picked up on her obnoxious stare and finally turned to face her.

"Would you like some help?" She questioned in an all knowing way, as if she had something over him after having written an entire page of notes while he had only got so far as his name.

Normally George would be charming his potions partner into giving him their notes at this stage.

Although he wanted nothing from Autumn Carrow.

"I am fine working this alone" he almost sounded child like.

Autumn took another look at his page, then looking at her own, "clearly, you obviously have this all under control" her words were laced with sarcasm, "I was willing to help, you are my partner after all" she gave him a doe eyed look while his eyes slowly showed a glare.

He really needed to pass this damn class and it was starting to look as if Autumn was his only chance.

For some reason she seemed to be good at potions. She was bumped up a class when still being a year below he had noticed.

Maybe he could let her do all the work.

He shook his head at the sheer thought of that, there was no chance that she would simply do all the work.

Hell would freeze over before he'd actively ask for her help however, although, he could be the one to give it out to her.

"You know what Carrow" he cooed looking slightly down to meet her eyes, watching as she rested her chin on her hand which was propped up by her elbow being on the table, "you're right" he gave the fakest smile he'd ever given.

"I'm rarely wrong" she corrected herself, "dare I say, never wrong"

Your life choices are wrong, he'd thought.