4 - Like one would savour a woman

Autumn wasn't used to this, what George Weasley had done. She felt this under the surface anger that she refused to show, he had embarrassed her in front of everyone, he had leaned in to kiss her, waited until she had closed her eyes to kiss him back and struck.

He wouldn't kiss her even if she begged?

A small giggle left her lips at the thought when she'd gotten comfortable in between Pansy and Draco once again.

She could feel Pansy's gaze on her face, waiting for some kind of reaction, not that anyone else heard his distasteful words, that was the whole point, only she knew how embarrassing it truly was.

Dracos gaze found her legs which she had just crossed.

"He kissed your cheek?" Pansy whispered into her ear, for only Autumn to hear. Autumn gave a curt nod before turning to Pansy and holding her hand up to cover her lips as she whispered into her friends ear.

"Suppose he did me a favour, wouldn't want to be the next victim of Puceys" Pansy scoffed at the thought of what Autumn had said. She didn't want to be the next Gryffindor fucker.

The pair cringed at the thought, looking behind them to find Adrian already staring back, sending the most awkward and unattractive wink they'd ever seen. Autumn couldn't help but laugh, something that Pucey did not take well to yet again.

"Well this is getting extremely fucking boring" Autumn announced to the group after a few more people had answered questions considering no one else want to kiss anyone, bunch of pussys, Autumn stood, hands running over the bottom of her dress to press out any creases, "would you like a drink?" She turned back to Pansy picking up her own plastic cup.

"I've still got one here babe" Pansy smiled up at her giving her cup a little wiggle allowing the liquid to slosh around and up the sides.

Autumn walked past Lee and Oliver, and finally Fred. Refusing to look George's way as she did with the other three. George looked her way, he was almost disappointed by the lack of frustration radiating from the girl.

Any other girl would be mortified if this had happened to them.

Why not her?

He of course couldn't have known she was absolutely mortified although she wouldn't show it, he r pride would kill her one day and she knew it.

She reached the drinks table, placing her cup down for a second and shaking her hair out slightly allowing it to bounce around her shoulders and fall almost perfectly.

Her eyes found the hand of Lee Jordan placing his cup down beside her own.

"I would like another drink" he smiled her way, Lee enjoyed to wind people up, but realistically he didn't think Autumn was as bad as everyone else would think.

She let out a scoff pouring some of the muggle alcohol from the bottle into her cup, turning to Lee holding the bottle out dramatically while waiting for him to lift his cup. Something he surprisingly did, she'd half expected him to ignore her.

The liquid filled his cup, which he swigged at least a third of just while she twisted the lid back onto the bottle.

She let out a small laugh, "you're supposed to savour it" Lee turned to face the crowd of students, letting out a chuckle at her words.

"Like one would savour a woman" he commented sarcastically, before she could respond he continued, "or a man" a shrug came afterwards. Autumn turned to face the same direction as he had.

Impressed by his openness.

"Exactly like that" she gave him a slight nudge and a genuine smile.

"You know what Autumn Carrow" her name emphasised as he spoke watching as she raised a brow, anticipating his next words, "I don't think you're as mean as people say you are" this time her brows furrowed, a Gryffindor was telling a Slytherin she wasn't as bad as he thought? Groundbreaking, "you could've recoiled at my last statement"

Cherry Red - George Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें