Chapter 40: The Wedding

Brook's POV
It's been a couple of weeks ever since that poison thing,we were all sick shitless,except for Tom and Draco,and the rest of the guards. We were basically dragging ourselves to places,throwing up everyday,barely changing clothes,soups and shits like that,I've been so clingy,but their comfort felt amazing.

"Fuck,I'm so scared" Lilith was the first to get ready,of course,she had rolls in her hair while she was getting her makeup done,there was some of her friends in the room,which gave me a bit of a judging look,"uhh,Lilith,I'm going to Tom and Draco,it'll take time until it'll be my turn" I smiled softly,standing up,"I'll send someone to call you" she smiled back as I exited the room.

Walking to their office,knocking on the door,"come in,baby" I slowly opened the door,several men in there,"never mind,I'll just go to my room" Tom stood up,running over to me,"no,it's okay baby,we just finished here" the men got up,leaving the room,"what's up" I sighed,slumping down on their couch,"Lilith's friends gives me judging looks,I have no idea why",Draco sat down next to me,moving my hair out of my face,"your dress came,Lilith picked it for you" there was a dress bag on the bathroom door,Tom picking it up. He opened it,reviling a baby pink corset gown,with high slit,"she has a very good taste".

I sighed,sitting up,yawning,"someone's tired" Draco chuckle,sitting next to me on the couch,laying my head on his thigh,"sleep,I'll wake you up later" he ran his long fingers through my hair,only making me more tired,god I'm so lazy.

*TIME SKIP*

"Baby,wake up,it's your turn to get ready' I blinked sleepily,rubbing my eyes,slowly sitting up. One of Lilith's friends standing at the door,both Tom and Draco sending daggers at her,"we'll see you later,hmm?" I nodded my head,both of them pecking my forehead. I followed the girl back to Lilith's room,trying to shake my tiredness away.

Lilith was sitting on a different chair,a different girl touching up her hair,"oh my god,Lilith,you look fabulous" she turned her head towards me,her eyes tearing up,she chuckled,trying to blink her tears to not ruin her makeup,"I'm getting married Brook" I smiled softly,walking over to her,"and-and it's my own choice" I don't know what she has been through with her father,but as it sounds,she's probably too traumatised to even talk about it,"okay,enough tears" I grabbed a tissue from the makeup table,softly dabbing her cheeks,"it's going to be amazing" I moved her slightly curled hair out of her face,her ice blue eyes glowing,"I know" I smiled again,going over to the chair.

"Natural look?" The makeup artist which I don't remember the name of,asked,making me nod. I was really bored during the whole process,I almost fell asleep once,the only thing I could do was stare at myself in the mirror,Lilith's and her friends giggling in the back,I didn't really care,I knew we wouldn't get along since the moment they stepped inside the house,"okay,I'm done" she also did my hair,putting it in voluminous curls.

I blinked multiple times,trying to keep myself awake. I stood up,dusting myself,"I'll see you later Lilith,you look fabulous" she smiled widely,mouthing me a 'thank you' I left the room,going back to Tom and Draco's office,"oh my god,oh my god" Ares was walking back and forth,biting his nails,"calm down" Theo pushed him down on the sofa,trying to make him calm down as I walked over to Tom,"look at you" I smiled,chuckling as he spun me around,"gorgeous" he kissed the top of my hair,smiling softly,"where's Draco".

"His parents came not long ago,he's trying to prevent them from seeing Lilith until the isle" I looked back at Ares,whose leg was bouncing,biting his nails variously,"just- Ares just stop before you make a big damage" he looked up at me, looking kind of surprised I talked to him,"you're going to marry the love of your life,you know she won't say no,you have nothing to worry about and you know it" he nodded slightly,running his hand through his hair,clearing his throat,"yeah I have nothing to worry about",he smiled softly,making me smile back.