Chapter 43 | Prescott Realty Party Part V

Present Day

Present Day

February (6 Months Pregnant)

Who ever had the bright idea to combine corporate culture with party culture is one sick individual. There's no way you can remain professional while drinking from a bar where the tab is already taken care of. Case and point, these two daring souls veering off for a little private one-on-one. If this is Phoenix with that girl, I swear...

Still tiptoeing, I walk faster along the wall, towards the moans. Eventually I reach the corner of the wall and brace myself before taking a look. I calm my breath and close my eyes for just a moment, realizing that once I see what's around that corner, I can't unsee it. It could be anybody. Hell, it could be Phoenix and that fucking intern for all I know. She moans, now he's moaning. They're getting louder, bolder and they don't care who hears them. They're lost in each other right now. The sound of slippery skin-on-skin contact, intensifies. They stop for a quick sloppy kiss and start back again. I open my eyes, back against the wall. I've got to do it. I have to see who this is.

Before I lose my nerve, I glance to my right down the corridor, making sure not to show myself. Wow. They didn't even make it to the rest rooms. An expensive-looking grey suit jacket and tie, a white dress shirt and a dress –red or pink maybe—all tossed carelessly across the floor. It tells me there was no thought in this, just wild, unchecked desire. I look around the corner again and follow the trail of clothes like breadcrumbs to the intertwined bodies.

She's up against a white wall, manicured hands holding her steady, pink perky nipples kissing the cool air with nothing on but her red or pink high heels. Her long blonde hair provides her only coverage as her sculpted, bronzed lover stands behind her in between her wide-open legs. He grasps her small waist bringing her body into him, covering his entire shaft as the vibration of his force ripples up her backside. He thrusts himself into her, again and again at an ever-increasing pace, making her butt jiggle like jello. He's completely enthralled, focusing all his attention on her perfectly round bottom. He plunges himself deeper faster into her, grasping her hair with his left hand. In and out he goes, his cock disappearing into her, then reappearing again. He moans loudly, then pulls out just in time and empties himself all over her backside as if he's marking his territory. She seems to enjoy it as she laughs triumphantly and rubs it in like she would do suntan lotion before getting into a tanning bed.

"That was hot," she tells him.

"Fuck. You're a hot piece of ass." He smacks her butt. It jiggles.

"Ohh, I'll take it," she tells him, with a naughty but nice grin on her face.

He gives her a wet kiss before slowly bending over to reach for the pants at his ankles. "Aww. You're bad. Look at what you made me do." He shakes his head in mock disapproval as he zips his pants and fastens his belt.

She laughs as she goes to her purse and gets her phone. Turning on the flashlight, she asks, "Where are my panties?"

He laughs out of breath and shrugs. "I don't know but I've got to get back to the party."

She theatrically displays a sad face and pouts in dissent.

"You know, for the optics." He buttons up his shirt and tucks it into his pants.

"You're right. We both can't be gone too long." She continues looking for her panties. "Now, where are my panties?"

He grabs his suit jacket off the floor and shakes it off while briefly stepping into the light. He's walking in my direction, quickly approaching. I've got to get out here. My heart leaps into my throat as I scramble to find cover.

But before reaching the corner, he stops in his tracks and turns around.

A wave of relief washes over me.

Phew!

"Lucky for us, the restrooms are right here. Clean up before you go back up. Your hair looks like bed head." He snickers before going into the men's room.

She giggles, then puts on her panties and grabs her dress, covering her breast as she trots to the lady's room.

I turn and haul ass. They cannot find me here. I don't want any part of this. I get to the executive elevator, turn the key and summons the elevator. Pressing the button repeatedly is doing little to bring it faster. Looking back at the corner to my left, I know it's just a matter of minutes before they come walking around that corner. And those minutes are being lost as I stand here waiting for this freaking elevator.

They're back from their little bathroom break.

"I'll go up first and you follow ten, twenty minutes later. OK?" He tells her.

"OK."

The executive elevator finally dings open. I run inside and press the shut door button as they undoubtedly turn the corner. The doors close and I'm on my way to the fifty-second floor. Phoenix's office. I lean back and let out a huge sigh. I'm just glad it wasn't Phoenix fucking that girl's brains out. He was putting in work. It was hot. Really hot. Wait. I know that guy! And that girl is not his wife. In fact, I passed his wife on my way out as I was leaving the party.

My brow furrows.

He's a piece of shit. Doing that with his wife here? I've seen him talking with Phoenix. He's over the real estate acquisition team.

I shake my head.

Wow. Does Phoenix know about this? Does he condone this type of behavior? Is this how all the upper execs are? Is this part of the culture in leadership? They just take what they want when they want it?

******************************************

Company culture usually starts from the top down. Do you think this is the tone Phoenix set for his company or this just a rogue executive preempting his own #MeToo backlash lawsuit?