Season Three- We Promptly Get Our Asses Kicked

"Hey, Katherine!"

Katherine laughed as Mina Ashido ran up and hugged her. "Mina! What's up, how's your summer been?" she asked.

Mina pulled back and smiled widely. "It's been great! And I've been so excited about the camp! We get to hang out, roast marshmallows, play games–"

"And make up for mid-semester exams," Aizawa interrupted, trudging toward the bus.

Katherine glared at her father but realized he was right. Mina, along with Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Sato, all classmates who had failed the practical exams of the first semester, had to complete extra work with him during the training camp, along with the actual training they'd be doing.

Mina blinked, then smacked herself in the forehead. "Noooo, I forgot all about that!" she whined. "Supplementary classes with the scariest teacher we have..."

"EraserDad's not scary, he's just...intense."

"Yeah, intensely scary," Kyoka Jiro muttered, walking over. Katherine resisted the urge to roll her eyes and simply smiled sympathetically.

I wish I wasn't the only one who knew that he sometimes tears up over cute cat videos, but he would never forgive me if I told anyone else.

"Hey guys, how's it going?"

She turned and saw Tsuyu and Uraraka behind them. "Hi! Nice to see you two; are you ready for the camp?"

Uraraka nodded excitedly. "Yeah! An entire week of summer activities, who wouldn't be pumped?"

"Kero, are you ready for the extra lessons, Mina?" Tsuyu inquired.

She groaned and shook her head. "I completely forgot about it! Mr. Aizawa's gonna flip out when he realizes I haven't studied."

"OH? Some Class 1-A kids are getting extra lessons?"

Katherine's eyes narrowed as a familiar and infuriating voice broke through the crowd. She looked over at one of the buses parked in front of the school and spotted Class 1-B, the other Hero Course students who would be attending the training camp with Class 1-A. The voice belonged to Neito Monoma, who was an all-around jerk with a superiority complex to rival the Class 1-A hothead, Katsuki Bakugo.

Monoma smirked arrogantly. "What a twist! I mean, everyone knows that Class A is supposed to be superior to Class B!" he exclaimed sarcastically. "And now this? How surprising! Not!"

Before Katherine could respond, the 1-B class representative, Itsuka Kendo, walked up behind Monoma and smacked him on the back of the head, knocking him out. "Sorry, guys!" she apologized.

"Thanks, Kendo!"

As Kendo turned back to her class, Iida, 1-A's class representative, blew a whistle. "Alright, everyone! Let's line up in our seating number order and make our way to the bus!" he demanded.

"When did Iida get a whistle?" Uraraka asked curiously.

"I don't know, but the more important question is, who's going to take it away from him?" Katherine joked, rubbing her ears.

Jiro, who was doing the same, grimaced. "You said it."

...

Katherine jolted awake as the school bus screeched to a halt. Shoto, who was sitting next to her, also jumped and yawned. "What's going on?" he mumbled sleepily.

Momo, 1-A's vice class representative, looked over her seat at them. "We're at the rest stop," she informed them. "Mr. Aizawa said we'd be stopping here an hour ago, remember?"