Season Four- Confrontation

Everyone stayed overnight at the hospital so the doctors could keep tabs on their injuries. Sir Nighteye was currently in terrific condition compared to when he had arrived. Mirio had lost his quirk to one of the bullets Chisaki had fashioned with Eri's blood, but he was still in high spirits. Midoriya's injuries were nonexistent thanks to Eri's quirk, but he wanted to be around when she woke up, given her fever still hadn't died down.

As for Katherine, she was doing as well as anyone would expect. Her aftershocks were still on and off, but they had gone from debilitating pain to mild (and mostly annoying) headaches, with only a few red sparks here and there. Recovery Girl told her that they would last for three or four more days, as long as she didn't strain herself. She had made visits to everyone still stuck in their rooms this morning—Mirio and Sir Nighteye, of course, along with Rock Lock, Fatgum, Tamaki, and Kirishima (who found her mummy jokes unamusing).

Now, she was standing outside of Eri's room, watching the sleeping girl toss and turn through the glass. She knew it was pointless to stand out here knowing she couldn't do anything—due to Eri's quirk still being unstable, the doctors refused to let anyone in, for now, even Aizawa. But no matter how hard Katherine tried to pull herself away, she stayed rooted by the door. Sighing, she turned her gaze to the TV in the hallway, her eyes narrowing as she read the headlines.

"Police Convoy Attacked by League of Villains"? Don't tell me...

Chisaki's transport was part of it. A small group of them messed him up pretty badly, cousin dearest included.

So it wasn't just Toga and Twice going rogue back there. They were trying to bring the Hassaikai down from the beginning.

Look on the bright side! Maybe Tenko is gaining morals.

...No.

Yeah, no.

Pessimists.

It's not pessimism, it's being realistic. What do you think he wants with us, anyway?

I don't know. Part of me doesn't want to find out.

"Hey, Katherine!"

Katherine turned and saw Mirio walking over to her. "Hey, Mirio. How're you feeling?"

He shrugged and smiled brightly. "Better than when you saw me this morning. You keeping an eye on Eri?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess you could say that," she admitted sheepishly. "I'm glad you're doing better. Funny you should run into me all the way over here."

"Ha, about that—Sir wants a word with you. I was just with him, and he asked to see you about something."

"Um, sure! Did he say what about?"

Mirio shook his head. "Nope, I'm clueless! But I'm sure it's nothing too serious."

That's not comforting.

C'mon, you saved the guy's life. It's probably just gonna be a teary "thank you" or something.

Or it's about One For All.

And you said we were the pessimists!

Didn't you say it was realism? How am I being pessimistic?

Hi, guys? You're not helping.

"Okay! Well, I guess I'll see you around, right?" she asked.

"Of course!"