ONE

''How dare he!''

''How dare he!''

''HOW DARE HE!''

Dimitra stared at her master, who bellowed to the air as he walked to and fro in his room.

''I gathered that much power since my escape from their imprisonment, and it took him to perform a seal to reduce it,'' Typhon continued his walk as the slashes on his body closed up on their own.

''M-Master,'' Dimitra tried to talk.

''YOU shut up!'' Typhon didn't give the witch a chance to talk.

Dimitra jumped in fear as this was the first time her master shouted at her.

''Lycaon!'' Typhon ignored her reaction as he exclaimed that name with pure malice.

He stopped walking and stopped in front of a window in the room.

Dimitra held her breath unconsciously as she didn't want to disturb her master's concentration.

The room was quiet until Typhon started to laugh maniacally.

''Why didn't I think of that?" He said between his laughter.

''Selene is power-conscious of her species, and for Lycaon to take over my bride's body, she would start to exhibit the power of a god, and this would be the best time to attack as she would be weaker now,'' He continued.

Dimitra squeezed her hands in hatred at the mention of that word, 'my bride.'

'The gods blessed carmen with envious powers without her doing anything,' She thought in hatred.

Typhon didn't notice her action as he pondered.

''It seems she does not know what he did,'' He said.

He stood in that same spot for some time before turning to Dimitra, ''Get those creatures ready. We are going to attack very soon.''

''But master, your body.......'' Dimitra tried to talk again.

''This body is very okay besides, do you want me to change to my actual body?'' Typhon stopped her sentence as he rosed an eyebrow at her.

Dimitra paled at the memory she had of her master's actual body.

Typhon looked at her, ''Thought so.''

He turned his back on her with his clutched hands behind. ''Get out of my room, and do what I said.''

Dimitra moved quickly out of the room and closed the door with her hand on her chest, sighing in relief.

''It seems Seth is dead,'' Dimitra muttered as she couldn't feel her magic in his body anywhere.

'Does master know?' Dimitra thought as she knew that Seth stayed longer with Typhon than her.

'Why didn't he say anything?' She started walking.

She paused her movement and thought for any answers.

''It doesn't matter. I should do what master said not to incur his wrath,'' she continued walking and mumbled.

It's been two months since the attack on the vampire territory, and the Lycan Kingdom is as peaceful as it can be.

Only the nobles and warriors knew the kingdom wasn't as peaceful as it seemed. Their king and his mate were attacked in the vampire territory and were severely injured.