NINETEEN

''Finally, you came out from your hiding place,'' Typhon smiled crazily at the gleaming, intense blood-red eyes.

''I see, you did all that to make me come out,'' A strange voice came out from Carmen's body. ''I do not know if you are stupid or not.'' 

It wasn't the usual blank carmen's voice or deep and guttural voice when carmen and her beast were together. It was carmen's voice, but it was more intimidating and different.

It was very authoritative.

''I didn't expect to be turning into a god at a bad time,'' Artemis murmured, noting the intense tiredness of carmen's body.

''You are smarter than your host, after all,'' Typhon remarked.

'Well, it isn't carmen's fault for my incomplete memories as a beast and her limited knowledge about gods,' Artemis thought.

''Well, Lycaon unintentionally gave me an upper hand,'' Typhon forcefully removed his fist from Artemis's grip and swiftly retreated.

''A messenger versus A banished god,'' Typhon declared with a sinister smile. ''Who will win?''

Artemis, taking the opportunity of his weak defense, appeared silently behind him and punched his back.

Typhon did not expect her quick movement and his body flew to the other side, hitting a boulder.

''It feels like my body at the same time it doesn't,'' Artemis clenched her punching fist from the sensation of attacking Typhon.

''It's weird, but I am back,'' She whispered with a smile.

 Blood trailed down Typhon's lips as he looked at the sky with a chuckle on the ground before standing with his shaky legs.

'It seems this body is reaching its limit,' He noticed the tremors in his legs.

Looking at the blood-red-eyed lady, he didn't expect her to be this strong after regaining her memories. Carmen's weak body was an advantage to him but it seems after Artemis took over with complete memories, she became stronger.

''As expected of Selene's messenger,'' Typhon murmured.

''But let me show you why the gods are so fearful of me, especially Selene, Artemis,'' He arrogantly announced.

It's like the everything obeyed Typhon's will because the atmosphere darkened like an eclipse, and the wind swayed heavily like a storm.

Loud Thunders rumbled, and lightning struck everywhere, including Typhon.

Artemis dodged the lightning strikes by jumping and running.

'I hope others and carmen's family are okay?' Sherecalled others as she narrowed her eyes at Typhon's transformation.

Blood trailed from his pure black eyes with no pupil, and the human skin tore from the head to the toe.

It looked like a snake shedding its skin.

As the human skin fell, something long, scaly, and black came out from the mouth, and dark clouds from the sky surrounded it as it morphed into something massive.

Two scaly legs with long black nails appeared on the ground, four scaly four arms with horns on the two sides of the wrist on each arm, two long tails grew from the butt, and Typhon's actual face appeared with two large horns on his head.

A scaly human-like face with horns smiled sinisterly, with canine teeth protruding.

''So this is the real you,'' Artemis murmured with a smile.