SIXTEEN (Witches)

After the last battle in the vampire's territory

''Amelia, are you okay?'' Rose asked, putting her glass of water on the nightstand.

No Answer.

After placing the glass, she looked at Amelia, who had been staring in a daze since she woke up.

Rose had been worried about her since their battle with Dimitra.

Dimitra stole her magic.

Magic can be depleted but never stolen unless you use forbidden magic, which the high priestess prohibited in the coven.

Stealing magic is taboo because witches are useless without it

Magic makes witches different from creatures in the supernatural world who shifts like dragons, wolves, Lycans, and others.

As the high priestess said, regardless if their magic is little, plenty, or limitless, as long as magic was born with them, It's what makes them a witch.

And Amelia had hers stolen by her blood sister because of envy.

Envy was the cause of everything between them.

'How tragic,' She smiled sadly.

But one thing doesn't make sense to her.

Amelia's magic was gone, so how could she teleport them to the castle from the vampire's territory?

And with a tired body?

To teleport takes magic for witches, and for amelia to summon magic to teleport from the vampire's territory to the Lycan's kingdom and the castle, at that too.

Rose had this question in her mind after waking up a day after the battle.

She could tell Amelia's magic anywhere, even in her unconscious state, because they had been together, unlike Dimitra's, which changed her to forbidden magic.

It emits a creepy and sinister feeling.

''He gave me,'' Amelia whispered in the quiet room.

''W-What?'' Rose snapped out her thoughts at Amelia's first word since she woke up.

''He told me to help carmen as he restored my magic,'' Amelia looked at her.

''W-Who?'' She sat in the space beside Amelia.

''I don't know, but he restored my magic,'' Amelia answered.

Rose didn't say anything as things were getting out of hand and too big for her to handle.

'I will need to see the high priestess,' Rose agreed with her thought.

It seemed the witch goddess agreed with her thoughts that the Lycan king had miraculously awoken, meaning she and Amelia could leave immediately.

But what she didn't expect after leaving the Lycan kingdom was the attack by the same enemy who left them in a bad state.

The high priestess was the one that informed her.

Without thinking, she asked the high priestess if she could go.

One reason was to kill that person, Typhon, and the other was for her former friend.

Since Dimitra does not know her fault and wants to kill without looking back at their friendship, no one can blame her for killing her former friend.

The high priestess smiled like she knew her thoughts and agreed, but under the condition that she should take some witches along as this wasn't only carmen's fight but the supernatural world's fight.

Even if it was little help they could offer to the Lycan kingdom, it was better than nothing.

And now the witches are fighting the creatures in the Lycan Kingdom.

----

PRESENT

''Diana! Teleport this child,'' Rose called to a witch as she gave a faintly breathing child in her arms that she found stuck between boulders to her comrade.

The woman named Diana nodded and disappeared to the Lycan's castle.

''The remaining, kill every one of them without mercy,'' She said hatefully.

'Blood,'

'Why must he shed blood?' she thought.

The rogues, strays, and the enemy vampires are people, but they follow the wrong person.

And he leads them to their demise.

The witches helped vampires, lycan warriors, or werewolves defeat the enemy with their magic.

Four different creatures united to defeat one enemy.

It was a beautiful sight.

''I know where she is,'' Amelia told Rose.

Rose widened her eyes and gulped with clenched hands before taking a deep breath. She held Amelia's hand before they disappeared together.

Rose and Amelia looked around the strange location to which Amelia's magic had teleported them.

''Where is this?'' Rose looked confused at Amelia while the latter also had the same expression.

''I-I don't know,'' Amelia answered softly.

She only followed Dimitra's magic, and this was what happened.

The place does not seem to have any sense of life anywhere, just plain.

No trees, grasses, animals, or water, just the blue sky above their heads,

'A dimension?' Rose wondered as this experience matches the teaching and explanation of her witch teacher.

''My, My, it would be nice to bring other witches here,'' A familiar sounded in the empty place.

''It would be fun to have the high priestess too, but she couldn't come, or she was a coward,'' Dimitra smiled hatefully at them.

Rose's lips turned down at the blatant disresepect Dimitra showed towards their master.

''Welcome to my dimension, a place that flows with the most of my magic, where I have killed many, and none gets out alive or not get out of here as every word of mine is the law in my dimension.'' Dimitra chuckled proudly.

That was why, Rose didn't want to allow other witches to fight Dimitra.

She was unpredictable.

If many witches charged against her, at the same time, they would die immediately, as they hadn't experienced her attacks before.

''Took you long enough to get here, Sister,'' Dimitra's eyes shifted towards the quiet Amelia.

''I do not know how you got your magic back, but this makes me want to steal everything all over again,'' She stated.

''I hope our last fight will be more interesting than the last, and hopefully, I will kill you this time.''

Another chapter readers,

Enoy!