ELEVEN

'We are under an attack,' The statement echoed in my head as I stared at the kneeling Harrison.

'It shouldn't be,' My heart dropped at those words

''W-What do you mean?'' I eventually found my voice.

''Strays, rogues are attacking the kingdom from all sides as they keep appearing from nowhere,'' Harisson reported, standing up.

'It's Typhon,' Clenching my fists, I thought without a second guess.

Taking a deep breath to calm my raging emotions, I stare at the pale Harisson.

''Conrad?'' Staring through the window glass again, I asked.

'How come I did not see it before?' I wondered, noticing the sight of people running.

''I thought his majesty would be here, but he is not,'' Harisson answered.

'In other words, he doesn't know where he is,' I thought.

''Please, take charge, Miss carmen. You are the only person who can do that as his majesty's mate and a survivor from the enemies' previous attack,'' Harisson begged, wanting to kneel again.

I glanced at him sharply, and he got the message of not kneeling again.

'I have to take charge. If not for the Lycans, I should do it for my family and other innocent people in the future.'

Concluding in my heart, I ordered, '' Get my brother or father and Lycan warrior's commander into this office.''

''Any available nobles you can find in the palace, bring them into the meeting room,''

'' Find Conrad if possible,''

''Yes, ma'am,'' Harrison scurried away at my orders.

Looking at his disappearing back, I narrowed my eyes in thoughts, 'I thought the Lycan god's seal would last on him for a while, but I didn't expect it to be this short.'

'And I still have unanswered questions,' I added to my thoughts.

''One way or the other, I have to finish him right now,'' Mumbling, I turned to the window, looking through the glass in a particular direction.

''There you are,'' I sneered.

'This time, I will kill you with my two hands,' I vowed in my heart, staring in that direction.

-----

''Sis, What should we do to help?'' Aiden didn't ask and went straight to the point.

I smiled inwardly at his kindness.

''Aiden, you will lead the werewolves' warriors and help the wounded, any rogues, finish them.'' The atmosphere in the office was solemn.

''The strays, avoid them if coming in contact, as Lycans are generally stronger than werewolves,'' I stated.

''Yes,'' Aiden smiled slightly at me before reverting to his serious demeanor as he left the office.

''And you, commander,'' I turned to the quiet Lycan warrior commander.

''take all warriors in the castle and kill every rogue and strays in all parts of the kingdom,'' I ordered.

''Yes, ma'am,'' He said and left immediately.

' I thought he was going to argue,' I stared at his disappearing back.

''Harisson,'' I called out to the man in the office.

''Conrad?'' I asked for my mate again.

''I can't find him, Miss carmen,'' He shook his head sadly.

''Hmmm,'' I answered.