Author's note

Hello dear readers,

Welcome to the second chapter of Carmen and Conrad's lives.

Thank you for waiting and coming back to the story.

Okay before I talk (or type) too much, I want to state somethings before the story starts.

Like In RSTCV (Rebirth: The second chance of the Villainess) I make of use of this ******** to divide the chapter into 3rd POV for side characters and 1st POV for main character.

A reader commented about confused POV's and I noticed the issue in that.

Thanks to the reader, I am learning more POV, so please any issue you have with my writing, either repeating words , or POV, or incorrect spellings, Please do comment about it.

I am a total newbie in writing so I won't be perfect in one day, so please free to comment but don't be too harsh.

Secondly, SACRED REJECT needs more editing and I was able to do chaps 1-9, even those chapters need to be edited but for now, I am not editing as I am totally busy with school and all.

This story would be updated with 2 chapters a week, Monday and Thursday.

And Mini mass updates will be when: the story ranks first in tag, first 100 reads and votes, 1000 reads and votes, 10,000 reads, and votes, 100,000 reads and votes, 500k reads and votes and so on till the story ends.

Please note: Mini mass update will be only two chapters on Monday and Thursday.

Finally, please do read and enjoy the story.

PLEASE NOTE: This story will only be on Wattpad and not another novel writing or reading platform.

Love ya.