TWENTY-FOUR

''I-Impossible,'' Typhon's wide eyes stared at the blood furry Lycan holding his black, long nail.

Red eye and silver eye stared at him resentfully, and he was very familiar with the silver eye as it resembled the moon goddess.

''Selene!'' He yelled like a crazy person.

The person he wanted to see the most,

The person he wanted to destroy the most,

The person he hated and loved the most at the same time,

The person responsible for his current predicament.

Artemis didn't answer him and crushed the long black nail with her bloody clawed hand.

Using that opportunity of Typhon's painful cries, She rose her legs and used her body on the ground to propel herself upward and kicked Typhon's face.

Somersaulting in the air, Artemis landed on the ground staring at Typhon, who did not expect the kick and fell seated on the tattered land.

Using this opportunity, Artemis sharpened her black claw and sprinted to Typhon's massive body.

Splurt

Splurt

Black blood gushed out from Typhon's body as Artemis made slashes on his arms, legs, cheeks, chest, and other body parts.

Feeling the grueling pain in every part of his body, Typhon gritted his canine teeth, 'This is not how I will end.'

''I WILL NOT END LIKE THIS!'' He screamed like a madman.

Artemis, about to cut his skin, got slammed to the ground by one of his arms as he stood up, and lightning stroked everywhere due to his rage.

Artemis stood and dodged a lightning strike before others as dust generated.

Typhon screamed, repeatedly until he was satisfied, ''I WILL FINISH THOSE DAMN GODS AND WILL NOT END, LIKE THIS!''

After a while, he looked at the tattered and destroyed land with a thought, 'That should have finished her.'

He smiled crazily in triumph at the thought of winning.

As the dust settled, Typhon narrowed his eyes to search for Artemis, but suddenly his body became stiff.

He tried moving his body but couldn't.

Over and over again, Typhon tried to move his body

Struggling to move his tails, four arms, or any parts of his body, he wondered, 'What's happening?'

His ear twitched at the footsteps and moved his eye to Artemis, who appeared in his sight.

Staring at her eyes, especially the silver one, Typhon got the same feeling when Artemis shifted to her Lycan and werewolf forms.

'That can't be....' His widened eyes stared at the silver eye, as he recalled a memory of another silver woman with silver eyes like Selene.

Athena!

He wanted to scream the lord's name that he thought he had killed before becoming a messenger of Selene.

Typhon struggled to move his mouth. He couldn't as he stared resentfully at the Lycan, who shifted to the host form.

''It's nice to see you again, Iasonas,'' A different voice spoke from Carmen's body.

'It is her!' Typhon sharpened his malicious gaze at her.

''Now, you go by the name Typhon, right?'' Her lips curled into a small smile.

''Although you thought you killed me that time, I didn't die as Carmen and Artemis were my reincarnates. That's why you hated Artemis, because she reminded you of me, didn't she?''

Typhon didn't answer as he couldn't talk, thanks to Athena, speaking from Carmen's body.

''You might have thought you could manipulate everyone, but you were under my manipulation,'' Athena smiled. ''Although, the journey to make sure the future I saw didn't come to true wasn't easy as you managed to achieve many things, Typhon.'' She sighed.

Typhon's black eyes shook at the new revelation from Athena.

''Carmen, reminding you of Selene but Artemis reminding you of me, you all of the people should know that many in the realm of gods say Selene and me behave alike although I am more mature than her,'' Athena stared at him like an idiot.

''Though Carmen did suffer very much, I am happy she didn't turn out like you, so power hungry. You told me you love Selene, but the truth is you love her powers as a god, isn't it?'' She sneered at him.

''You, an unknown lord, appearing out of nowhere, I became friends with you, but you used me to get to Selene, and you used Selene to get to the other gods as her messenger,'' Athena continued.

Typhon, hearing all her words as she exposed him, wanted to move and kill her immediately.

He didn't care that she could see the future and anything. He just wanted to kill her.

''Oh, the seal is starting already,'' Athen stared at the struggling Typhon before the bleeding areas on Typhon's body started to glow as the black blood dripping came together to form long chains around Typhon's body.

A weird symbol on the tattered land surrounded Typhon as the chain stopped wrapping around Typhon's body and formed a lock on his chest.

''Blood proteus seal, That's the name,'' Athen smiled as Typhon's body started sinking into the ground.

Typhon, feeling freed from the stiffness of his body, screamed, ''I WILL BE BACK ONE DAY, ATHENA!''

''I WILL KILL YOU, YOU HEAR ME!

''I WILL KILL YOU!''

His voice echoed as the seal on the ground sucked him up before it disappeared.

''It seems my job here is done,'' Athena mumbled as the darkened sky cleared up.

''Well done, Artemis, Carmen,'' She closed her eyes.

'It wouldn't have been possible without both of you.'

Another chapter guys.

Happy new week dear readers

Enjoy and Post soon on Thursday.