I lose my temper... again.

~~~*~~~
The bones are melting
The skeleton is ash
The clavicle detaches and falls with a deafening crash
~~~*~~~

I had nothing else to do, in my defence. Everyone else was busy doing Ninja things, so I once again cracked open Lloyd's old diary. I had skipped a couple of entries the first time I had been reading it so I wanted to see what they entailed.
Oh my god. I'm so obsessed with this god damn diary.

20th March 2014

It's my birthday! I wish mum was here but she is still doing researchs. Nya went out and bought me a presant. She's my favourite.

I wonder what she got him. Maybe the crayons he drew on the walls with.

6th June 2014

It's too hot. I wanted to see if it was hot enough for my crayons to melt on the wall. I checked and they did. Zane said I'd get told off but I told him that I'm younger so I won't.

Younger? I thought we were all pretty much the same age. Maybe Zane's birthday is before Lloyd's and that's what he meant? I have no idea.

31st October 2014

I like haloween. It was the only thing darkleys let us do because of the pranks. Uncle Wu let me do pranks on all the Ninjas for a lesson. I didn't really care about his lesson I just liked doing pranks. I turned Zanes suit pink and blamed it on Kai. That was the funest one. Pranks at Darkleys weren't fun. It wasn't fun when there was ants in my bed or when they set fire to Mr cuddles. It was fun tying Gene to a chair. I don't like Gene.

That entry was a rollercoaster. RIP Mr cuddles. I couldn't help but let out a giggle reading the end, unfortunately my giggle was a bit loud and gained attention.

"Why are you reading that?" Garmadon was now in the doorway, staring at me accusingly.

"What do you mean? This is a book that I am reading."

"I left that to him, I bought it."

"Oh."

"What did he write in it that's so funny?"

"Tying someone to a chair." I closed the diary and put it back on the shelf. He obviously cared for his son, so I didn't want him to know about the very last entry.

He was still looking at me from the doorway, his eyebrow cocked.
"Okay, so..." He cleared his throat, "How did you meet my son?"

Was I really about to tell this man I hit Lloyd with a car and then slapped him in the face, the day after. I suppose I was.

"So I actually met him twice, I didn't know it was him the first time. I kinda, sorta hit him with my car." I noticed as his face shifted to one of shock, "He was fine after, I think. I offered to take him to the hospital at least."

Garmadon laughed slightly, "And the second time?"

"Well, I was getting beaten up. As you do on the second day of school, and next thing you know. Poof, magical string is disappearing when Lloyd came over to help me up... and then I may have slapped him in the face."

Garmadon had moved over to Lloyd's desk and was sitting, his leg crossed. "Why?" He seemed genuinely interested in this.

"A misunderstanding from a while ago. We learnt morse code and we're communicating before we met and he stopped one day, I thought it was because he didn't want me or something. But," I waved my arms around the room, "obviously he was busy."