The Office Meeting

On Highway 404, a black bus rode upon the pavement towards The State of The Bear. Within the black bus, twenty office workers sat in their seats excited for the out-of-town business meeting. Soon the office workers would be able to escape their flesh and resume their life as leathery skin demons. The office worker's eyes glowed crimson in anticipation, their fanged mouths salivated, and they imagined being back in their true forms. They had planned this day for twenty years. When they gained their original powers back not even the Society of the Unknown and their Black Agents would be able to stop them.

As the bus neared the border to the city, the office workers heard a thump on the roof. The workers hissed and showed forked tongues knowing what most likely had happened. Before the minor demons could activate what powers they had left, a silver blade punctured through the roof of the bus. The blade rapidly made a hole and a lithe figure fell through. The demons quickly backed away from the slim girl, her mouth was covered by the angry mouthguard of an Oni, her skin was mocha, her dreads blonde and tied in a ponytail, her armor was a mixture of silver cloth and light metal, her pants were silver and in the Hakama style, with slip on silver shoes.

The demons backed away in fear, noticing the double-bladed spear on her back.

One of the fiends gained the courage to speak up and said, "She's one of the Black Agents! We have to kill her if we want our demonic power!"

In instant, the demons roared and screamed and lunged for the teenage girl. Tasia Snow unleashed her bladed pole and wildly spun. The weapon ate through soft flesh, and blood and gore splatted upon the window panes. Tasia's spear easily sliced through the leather seats tearing through the intestines of her demonic foes. The bus driver was a demon as well and saw and heard the gore behind him. in the wild frenzy of blood and death, he left the wheel of the bus and ran for Tasia on all fours. The girl amid battle threw her spear and it flew like an oversized boomerang, slicing through hidden demons, bathing itself in blood, and finally decapitating the head of the bus driver.

With no driver and the mayhem of battle, the bus went off the road and crashed into a nearby tree. Steam automatically poured from the engine and the windows burst, shooting Tasia unto the grassy surface. The girl go to her feet covered in bruises and demonic blood, her weapon hung tight in her right hand, and she backed away as the bus began to rock.

The vehicle exploded showing a beast that was a fusion of the remainder of the demonic office workers. The demon took the form of an eight-foot muscular man with gray skin. The creature's teeth were nothing but fangs and his eyes were black holes. The mad monster let out a bellow of a roar and charged its way towards the girl known as Tasia Snow. Tasia held her stance and when the large demon threw his first punch, Tasia dodged with a spin and cut into his wrist. Black blood spewed from the limb and Tasia gained another cut into the creature's leg. In a rage, the monster used his other fist to swat her but Tasia dodged with a front flip and pierced the ribs of the creature with her weapon. The monster roared as more blood poured out and with a quick massive swing, swatted the girl.

Tasia was separated from her weapon and bounced several feet across the ground before rolling to a stop. She had almost no time to react as a gray fist came for her and she rolled out of the way. The beast with her bladed spear still deep into its ribs began to give one solid punch after another but Tasia swirled and leaped, dodging each punch, and countering them with the shuriken she kept hidden in her clothes, but the small weapons were only an annoyance to the larger demon.

The demon gave a straight punch to the face and Tasia cranked her body to the right, dodging the attack and taking off with a sprint. She pulled her weapon from the rib of the demon and leaped onto its back. The monster tried to reach for the girl but Tasia was quick and agile, bating the hands away with her weapon, and the creature roared in anger. Tasia raised her weapon above her head and with a scream, she punctured the bladed spear into the creature's back. The monster roared in pain and Tasia penetrated deeper until she heard a pop and the demon went limp, crashing upon the ground. The demon quickly turned to burned ash and an orange portal appeared next to the girl, ready to take her home.