The Tree Temple Final Chapter

Pink bolts of magic emitted from Juliet's body and blade, she leaped into the air, reared her blade above her head, and with a horizontal slam she met the appendage sword arm of the Insect Queen. The Fairy Magic of the blade screeched into the air, causing the two combatants to spiral away from each other. Juliet crashed into several branches belonging to the Grand Tree and the Bug Queen opened her transparent wings and spiraled through the air in a circle. The Bug Queen pointed her bladed arms towards Juliet and burst toward the disoriented Swordswoman. Juliet Valentine was quick and brought her blade forward, blocking the attack.

"Take this bitch!" Juliet screamed.

A burst of Fairy Magic escaped from the sword, sending the bug queen spinning through the air. Juliet rapidly got to her feet and leaped from the branch, swinging her jagged blade back, and with a mighty scream she let the blade sail forward. The Bug Queen tried to block with her bladed arms but Fairy Magic coated the sword, slicing the queen in two large pieces. Green blood burst from the queen's thorax splashing on the wild woman and then everything went white.

Juliet woke up on the grassy mound overlooking Los Perfecto's High, her eyes stared at the purple, pink, and orange afternoon sky, and she found herself back in her gray sailor girl uniform.

"Looks like you did it, Swordswoman." Johnnie True said, back in his black school uniform with his hands in his pocket.

Juliet rolled her eyes, "I always do it." The young woman got to her feet and smoothed out her skirt, "I'm the strongest bitch in the universe and you owe me a smoothie."

"A smoothie!" Johnnie rolled his eyes, "I took down way more enemies than you."

"No, No, you didn't." Juliet spouted, "You owe me a smoothie, Wolf nigga!"

"That was fun." Isaac smiled, "Now it's time to read manga."

"Isaac." Cookie chimed in.

"Boytoy." Kandi cooed.

"What?" Isaac said, a sound of anxiety in his tone.

"You have to take us out on a date." Cookie said.

"Boytoy we need dates and food." Kandi said.

Isaac tore himself from the girls, "Guys, I need manga, come on."

Cookie stomped her petite foot onto the ground, "Me and Kandi want a date right now, it's only fair."

Kandi nodded, "Date is more important than books."

"It's not a book, it's a manga." Isaac True cried, "Bye."

Isaac took off down the grassy hill towards his dorm and Cookie and Kandi exchanged glances and followed him with screams of love and dates.

"You want to practice some more archery together before it gets dark." Tiana asked Shawn.

The Elf nodded, "I would want nothing more."