Street Kendo

"We're going to beat his ass."

"I heard his whole team left him for girls."

"He couldn't snag one, he is the leader?"

"Prolly too ugly."

"Prolly gay."

The crowd of young boys talked among themselves, holding their bokken swords in hand, ready to punish the once leader of Simian Lane. The boys held no fear, it would be six against one. They had heard tales of the Street Swordsman Shiro Mitsurugi, the Wild Swordsman, but it meant nothing without his crew. He was just some teenage boy who had too much hype to his name. The boys swatted their wooden swords in their hands, imagining it being Shiro's face. The leader of the street gang called "Stone" kept silent in the throng of boys, today Simian Lane would belonged to him.

When the group turned a street corner they stopped, Shiro was waiting for them. The young olive-skinned man looked feral, with long navy-blue hair that covered his face and stopped at his shoulders, he wore no shirt showing a chest filled with thick ropes of muscle, he wore black jeans, leather gloves, and steel-toed boots.

"You guys looking for me." Shiro's voice was rough and intimidating as he took out two bokken blades from behind his waist.

"No one is scared of you anymore." Spoke their leader, "The Monkey Gang is dead."

Shiro pointed the wooden blade in his right at his opponents, "If my gang is dead show me, 'cause even without my crew I've been kicking everyone's ass."

The leader smirked, bits of black hair covering his eye, "Team, get him!"

Five young men went for Shiro and the lone Swordsman attacked like a hungry animal. A crack filled the air and the first of Team Stone hit the ground with a solid thud. Shiro sprinted at another, front flipping in the air and bashing his boots into his opponent's chest. The teenager crashed into a car and slumped. Shiro got to his feet in a spin, cracking another boy in the neck with solid wood. The two remaining boys looked at Shiro like one would look at a wild animal, the fear that poured for them was unbearable as piss filled their pants and they ran away.

Shiro rushed their leader before he could take out his wooden blades and tackled him to the ground, "let me show you something."

The leader of Team Stone watched in horror at what he thought was Shiro's belt was in reality a furry tail that held a small blade in its grip, "It's called a Wakizashi blade, think of it like a shorter katana," a crude smile of sharp teeth appeared on Shiro's face as his bladed tail rose above him, "Speaking of Katana's."

Shiro hit his wooden blades on the ground releasing them from their scabbards and revealing two Katanas crafted from steel, "I could have killed you and your little buddies anytime I wanted, this street shit is all a game to me. It's all a fucking game until I can find someone who's out for blood. You and your friends aren't ready for me."

Shiro put a Katana blade to the leader's neck, "Next time I might just cut you."

Shiro Mitsurugi backed up several steps and the leader of Team Stone ran screaming with piss and shit dripping down his pants.