The Terror of the Darkfire

Sam Malone nervously tapped his foot within the military vehicle as he looked at the mixture of old abandoned buildings and new buildings paired side by side. Sam could feel sweat perspiring on his face, he didn't want to be here, he wanted to be far from here, far from this diseased place filled with its mercenaries and crime lords who fought for space every day in the putrid city.

"Why are we here?" Sam said to his partner.

Sam's Partner was a stoic man dressed in the Black Military's assigned armor from head to toe, he kept his eyes on the road as he drove, his fist tightened around the steering wheel as the cigarette in his mouth dribbled with ash.

"We're Black Military, we don't fear anything. Not criminals, not monsters, not mercenaries who think they're the shit."

Sam shook his head, "Noah, these guys are not in their right mind, they kill relentlessly, their murders."

Noah smiled, "And were protectors."

Sam almost had a sense of relief if his eye didn't notice the strange shade of magenta coming from Noah's cigarette."

"Noah take ou- "

It was too late, Noah's cigarette exploded into a magenta explosion of fire and lightning. Sam found himself on the filthy grounds of the City on the Bridge. Debris was on fire around him, his lungs choked with magenta smoke, and his eyes bled tears from the stinging air. Sam looked up to see a being that made piss travel down his legs followed by the brown sewage of shit. Sam looked upon a man dressed in combat boots, and black cargo pants, his chest was protected by worn and tattered Kevlar armor, and on his face was a black and purple kitsune mask that held a grin of many fangs. Sam saw in the man's hands were slender curved blades each, one was black the other magenta.

"Let me live." The Military Cop said, "I didn't want to come here, I know you mercenaries outrank us in power, but I DIDN'T WANT TO COME HERE!!!!!"

The Kitsune mercenary looked at the man shriveling and shitting on himself and decided to raise his black blade in his right hand.

"Please, please let me go."

The Darkfire let his sword fall and Sam Malone was evaporated and eventually forgotten.