Cookie's Emotions

Cookie Dough Cream walked the darkened hallways of Los Perfecto's High. The young woman looked no older than sixteen as she scanned the area, her eyes adjusting to the darkness of the setting. Even though Cookie looked like a student, she worked for the world secret organization The Society of the Unknown, serving as a secret agent under the Black Shonen banner.

The teenager sighed when she walked up to door 4C, her fellow secret agents were holding a meeting in the room. Cookie could already hear some of their voices through the door, like the brash Juliet Valentine and the loud Sol Pepper. Cookie was aware when she walked in there would be fellow secret agents she did not get along with, like Kandi Kane. The girl let out a sigh before a thought rolled in her brain, she was sure Isaac would be there tonight. Isaac was someone Cookie felt extremely close to, over the months they had become good friends, but in the end, Isaac was Kandi's boyfriend. Cookie put her back to the door and looked herself over. She wore the school uniform of a white button-up, loose red tie, black pantyhose, shorts, and stylish red and black high-top shoes, to match the long ponytails of her hair. She didn't see Isaac all day, maybe he would think she looked cute today.

"Where in the Fuck is Cookie?" Juliet yelled from behind the door.

Cookie took in another big breath and opened the door.

The lights in the room were dimmed, Juliet Valentine stood in front of several of her comrades, who sat at the desk. Cookie could see the stern look on the girl's face, the mission was getting serious.

"Glad you took your time." Juliet sneered.

"Sorry." Cookie said, finding a seat.

Cookie saw Isaac and the two smiled at each other, but as soon as Cookie was feeling happy the face of her blue-haired, demonic rival Kandi Kane showed up, hugging Isaac by his arm, and wrapping one of her soft legs around his own.

"How are you doing Cook's." Kandi said with a laugh and smile.

Cookie hated when Kandi called her that, only Isaac could call her that, "Hey Kandi."

"So," Juliet Valentine said, fixing the collar on her uniform shirt, "Today marks three months we've been on this secret missing crap, Sol! How many Paranormals have we killed?"

The redhead shrugged her shoulders, "How am I supposed to fucking know!"

Juliet shook her head.

"We've deleted three of the Beast." Spoke the Mad Inventor between his two comrades Trina Valentine and Natalia Espada.

"That makes one a month." Johnnie True the twin brother of Isaac True said.
"Which means we have nine left." Said Trina.

"Oh, look." Juliet said with a smirk, "Cuzin can count, we need to be killing these niggas more!"

Cookie couldn't keep the focus on the conversation at hand, from her peripheral vision she could see Kandi whisper in Isaac's ear and her right hand play with his belt buckle.

"Horny slut." Cookie whispered under her breath.

Kandi giggled again, and let her hand graze a little closer to Isaac's crotch.

Cookie growled, she could feel her adrenaline take over, but sadly this wasn't a battle she could fight with physical strength.

When the meeting was over, Cookie and Kandi were the first ones to get up out of their seats, the girls seem to recognize no one as they stared at each other, a fire of intensity running through their visions.

"I like the shorts, Human girl." Kandi said to Cookie, "Very tomboyish, you wouldn't look right in a skirt."

Cookie smirked, "You might need a little bigger skirt to match your legs," Cookie giggled, "It will look more fetching on you."

"Hehe, human, I'm sure Isaac likes it," Kandi turned to her boyfriend and Cookie watched as Isaac nodded, "Most men like women with some meat, pencil stick, come on Isaac."

"Hey Cook's, text me I'm stuck on a game." Isaac said, walking by.

"Oh, me, I can help." Kandi said pleadingly.

Isaac laughed, "You don't even know how to play Jrpgs, Cookie is a master."

Kandi pouted and turned to face the other way.

Cookie smiled, that was a win as good as any.