The Haunted House

"Can we get outta here already?" Tiana Forest said, rubbing her arms and staring at the old cobwebbed furniture and decorations.

"Calm down," Juliet Valentine said, grabbing an old doorknob, "I know your buttfucked scared of haunted houses and stuff but we got to kill the Paranormal in here, right?"

Tiana looked this way and that and rubbed her arms, nodding her blonde-dyed cornrowed head.

Juliet gave a mischievous smile and opened the door. The inside showed an old picture of a woman with a sad face, a fireplace that looked like it hadn't been used in decades, and a statue of an old man.

"Boring, just like the rest of the house." Juliet said, walking within.

Tiana crept behind Juliet, Tiana's fear of ghosts and ghouls caused her to see things from the corner of her eyes, and cause cold chills to travel down her spine.

Juliet felt a pressure bash into her stomach, causing her to crash into the previous room.

"Ah, Shit, I think we found something." Juliet said, getting to her feet with excitement.

Pink bolts of magic began to emit from the girl's giant jagged blade and Juliet leaped back into the room with a wild spin of her weapon. Juliet's enchanted blade cut into the pale flesh of a specter; a being with milky white skin, a large round body, and the ability to levitate inches from the floor.

The specter opened its mouth and sent Juliet crashing through the walls with another force of pressure. Tiana Forest was in a corner watching her fears combat her best friend. The usually resourceful archer reached for her bolts with shaky hands. The large ghost-like creature turned her way showing a green wet tongue. Tiana slipped the bolt into the flight groove, and the monster opened his mouth and created a ball of light, Tiana pointed her weapon forward, the beast let out a moaning roar, and a blast of blue light came from the girl. Tiana let out a scream and released the bolt, transmuting it into a wild creature of lightning. The two elements fused covering the house into an explosion of bright white light.

Juliet woke up with the grass bouncing beneath her, it took seconds to realize she was on Tiana's back as the girl walked calmly. When Juliet looked behind herself she didn't see the "Haunted House" just a smoke trail.

"Looks like you beat your fear's ass." Juliet said.

Tiana shook her head, "Just got lucky."