The Train Conversation

A black steam train materialized on a navy snow night. The many doors of its cabin opened releasing and letting new people within its confines. One of the people to step on its wooden floor was a green long-haired, gunslinger, with a large ratty brown cloak. The mysterious Gunslinger wore light blue jeans, brown steel-toed boots equipped with spurs, a bandolier across his chest filled with unusual bullets, and two pistols clinked at his hips. Next to the interesting figure was a green ball of light that spiraled in the air. The Gunslinger quickly took a seat letting out a sigh, and the green ball of light spiraled above his head.

"We almost died," Spoke the green ball of light, "and once again it was your fault."

The green ball of light revealed itself as a fairy no bigger that a human thumb. The Fairy had short messy green hair, chocolate smooth skin, and her dress and wings were crafted from leaves.

The Gunslinger shooed the fairy away, "Shat up, we alive ain't we."

"Not thanks to you being careful." The Fairy argued back.

"We have a lot lest trouble if u weren't yappin in my ear." The Gunslinger said, looking out the window.

The Fairy was getting ready to counter with another statement but a laugh disturbed the two, "You guys are a riot."

The Gunslinger turned to his left to see an older man with fair skin, brown hair, blue jeans, leather boots, and a leather jacket.

"You two remind me of me and my twin back in the day." A huge grin appeared on the man's face, "We use to go through so many adventures through the dimensions, gathering, learning, crafting, we seen the evilest men and the most beautifullest woman, now I'm just some old bastard."

"If I wasn't stuck with him, I wouldn't be here." The Fairy spoke, "Trust me."

"I don't like ya neither." The Gunslinger spat back.

"Hey," said the man, "I tell you I wish I had my twin brother, after the adventuring we kind of failed apart."

The Gunslinger and Fairy glanced at each other.

"I tell you what." Said the older man, "I be mighty happy if my brother was still around, don't give up on each other so easily."

The train came to a stop before the Gunslinger realized it had departed and the older man got up with a nod and left the train. The Fairy sat on the Gunslinger's shoulder and the Gunslinger let out a sigh and smiled.