The Crazed Prince

A man from a foreign dimension looked up at a monster. A monster who was praised as a guardian looked down at a man. The man stood at six foot one, long white cornrows went down his shoulders, he wore a gray shirt with a gray trench coat, baggy but fit gray jeans, and gray steel-toed boots. The monster stood ten feet tall, its body made from living rock, its eyes released a red smoke, and its fist looked like it could cause earthquakes.

"Why are you here, man from another world?" Asked the monstrosity.

The man smiled, holding a steel katana in his right hand, "You have something I need, within you."

The creature opened its mouth and released a red, foul-smelling smoke, "I know what you are looking for, but since I've received the crystal my abilities have increased dramatically." The foul breath creature pointed to the sky, "I have been able to protect the small number of people here and they treat me like their god."

The man produced a smirk, "That power doesn't belong to you." He pointed his katana towards the creature, "That power belongs to the only woman I loved, and I will kill you to bring her back."

"Foolish," the beast said shaking his head, "Foolish, man you risk everything for one woman? I can protect leagues of people."

"I don't care about anyone." The man stated, "All I care about is her."

The man raised his blade and magenta electricity and fire surrounded it, "I'll vanquish you and continue my mission to restore her, you'll be in the ground, just like everyone else."

"Then it is decided." Said the monster, "I must kill humans once again."

"Oh, baby," The katana-wielding man smirked, "Show me what you got."

The beast let out another foul-smelling roar, the man could feel the ground shake under his feet, and the beast released a sharp jab towards the man, but the Magenta Swordsman parried. Magenta fire and lightning breathed from his blade as it crashed with the fist of the beast. The monstrosity stumbled back several feet for the man to get in a clean horizontal slash into the beast's belly, but it did not bleed.

"Your ability can't touch me." The beast mocked.

The trench coat man quickly studied the scar he laid on the beast and said, "I can fix that."

The monster went on the offensive, repeating deathly punch after punch towards the man with no warning, no hesitation, but the beast could see the more it attacked, the more the magenta element would spring from the man's sword as he parried each blow in rapid succession.

'" More, more, more, more, hahahhahahahhahahah!!!!!" The man wailed, gaining a large crack into one of the beast's fists, "Just give me more, after losing her battle is the only thing to rile me up!!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahhahhahahhhah!!!!! I need it!!!!!!!!"

The man vertically swung his sword and an arc of magenta lightning and fire crashed into the beast, exploding on contact. The large monster hit the ground with a boom, and the victor walked towards his opponent, "Looks like my will was stronger than yours." The man wiped saliva from his lips, due to the wild laughing, "I will gain another crystal," The man stabbed the beast in the center, "and you will perish along with the people you protected."

"You are a selfish being, never forget that." Stated the beast as it turned into ethereal dust, releasing a small blue gem that fell into the man's palm.

The man smiled, another crystal, soon she would be restored.