The Tree Temple Chapter 9

"Isaac?" Johnnie True Jr. yelled from the bottom of the giant tree.

"Will you True Twins shut the fuck up?" Juliet bellowed, breaking from her concentration on summoning her blade.

"Mehhh," Johnnie shrugged, "Isaac! Is that you!"

Juliet scowled, "Didn't I tell you to shut the fu- "

The wall to the left of the tunnel Johnnie and Juliet came through burst open, releasing an eight-foot black scorpion with red burning eyes. The large bug had a silver chain wrapped around its head and on the bug's back were three female Black Shonen Agents. The first one was Kandi Kane gripping the sickles of her weapon and steering the giant bug, holding Kandi's waist was Cookie Dough Cream, and behind Cookie with a crossbow in hand and ready to shoot incoming foes was Tiana Forest.

"My main bitch!" Juliet Jubilated.

"You know it's hard to kill us Crows." Tiana said, leaping to the ground.

"What happened after the flood?" Juliet asked.

Tiana turned toward the giant black scorpion, "That happened, but Isaac's groupies saved me."

"Isaac!" Cookie exclaimed, "Where?"

"He on top of tree talking to wolf brother." Kandi exclaimed, "If you were girlfriend like me you would have noticed."

"I'm his best friend." Cookie pouted and crossed her arms.

"But not girlfriend," Kandi smiled. "I have won."

Cookie stuck out her tongue at the fact.

"I lost my sword." Juliet said to Tiana, "It feels so close but I can't call the ho."

Tiana looked at the top of the tree, "Maybe if we head up there we'll get a better signal, like with the Z and Y Phones."

Juliet nodded, "You always got something in that head of yours, that's why you're my main bitch."

Tiana smiled, "Wouldn't have it any other way."

Using the scorpion, the Black Shonen Agents crawled and slithered their way to the highest peak of the grand tree, where the mistress of the temple awaited them.