The Reign of the DarkFire

The Black Military surrounded him. He was a lone street mercenary dressed in a purple and black fox mask, his chest and arms covered by expensive but used Kevlar armor, his legs covered in baggy jeans and Kevlar knee pads, and his boots for combat scratched and worn. The queer mercenary held a Dao sword in each hand as he stared down his many opponents. The mercenary raised a black sword in his right hand and the members of the Black Military held up their guns.

"We'll shoot!" The Chief screamed.

The mercenary held no fear as he pointed his blade toward the man and magenta electricity and fire began to emit from the sword, "Shoot and this city is dead."

The Chief nodded with a wrinkly smile, "It be better without you and your kind."

The Chief gave the signal and the police released their bullets of ice, fire, and wind. The DarkFire laughed as a massive release of energy escaped from the tip of his sword, colliding with the powerless military. Magenta energy ate through Kevlar armor and steel, the flesh was disintegrated, the streets were eradicated, and all that was left was a few military men left screaming upon the ground as magenta smoke rose from their bodies. The chief was the only one left standing, a piss stain growing in his pants.

"Send him out!" The Chief screamed on the ground, "I don't care if it's an experiment! Send him out!"

The DarkFire could feel it before he saw it. The ground shook under the mercenary's feet, the feel in the air changed as the Military Chief smiled, and the DarkFire felt a pain barge into his chest. The mercenary rolled to the ground and got back up on his feet to see the massive brute. What was once human now stood ten towering feet above DarkFire, its mouth hung with blue glowing spit, its yellow eyes focused on the mercenary, and a giant fist came for the swordsman. The DarkFire quickly pointed both his blades toward the incoming beast and an explosion of magenta surrounded them in smoke. The Chief could hear the sounds of swords and screams, he could hear the heaving beast throw his weight with every punch, he could hear the zaps of DarkFire attacks and the feel of the increasing uneasiness with the mercenary's laugh.

The Chief gasped when the monstrosity fell from outside the smoke with its neck sliced through. The DarkFire came from the smoke with the beast's hair in his grasp, the head dangled stuck in a roar. Half of the DarkFire's mask was broken revealing a youthful face that surprised the Chief.

The DarkFire stopped at the Chief and bent down to the old man's level, "Leave my town and never come again."

The Chief watched as the DarkFire stood erectly above him, dropping the head of the mutated creature and walking back to his City on the Bridge.