The Yeti and The Wolf

Alex Kurbant, the captain of the wrestling team stopped at the end of the school hallway and sighed. He was aware of the two boys at the opposite end of the hallway, they had been following him all day. Alex liked Los Perfecto's High, he liked the people, he liked the environment, and he liked the safety it had granted him, but that was all over now. Alex looked through the hallway windows and saw the heavy rain slapping on the pavement, students hurrying with their umbrellas, resembling small beetles. The young man sighed, this life was over, for the last year he had tried to be careful, but now he was going to show these boys and everyone else his true capabilities.

***

"Hey, Isaac." Johnnie True Jr. Said, rolling up his black uniform sleeves, "I'm going to distract this fool and I'm going to need you to charge the whole time, shoot on my command."

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Isaac asked, "Fighting in the middle of the school hallway?"

The twin brothers were distracted by the yelling of the wrestler. Johnnie True Jr. knew the boy as Alex Kurbant captain of the wrestling team. The Twins watched in fascination as Alex began to grow in height, his shirt ripped at the seams, his khakis became scrapped cloth, the boy roared and his neck became filled with veins and stretched, his blonde hair covered the majority of his face, and his teeth became gnashing fangs. Johnnie let off a deep rumbling howl and his arms became decorated with veins and his shirt burst apart due to the growing muscles, his teeth transformed into fangs, his ears became sharp and harry, and a black furry tail burst from his pants.

"Half-wolf mode." Isaac admired, "So cool."

Johnnie grumbled and sprinted at Alex. The wrestler let out a menacing roar and went for a right jab at the incoming wolf, Johnnie matched it with his punch, and the two attacks collided. The floor cratered under the two monsters' feet, the locks crunched under the pressure of their attacks, the windows cracked, and lightning and thunder flashed outside.

"I'M A YETI!" Alex roared, "I'M THE STRONGEST OF THE CRYPTIDS!"

The Yeti went for a hook punch to Johnnie's head, but the wolf ducked, the punch went through his locks and the wolf answered with a right jab to the gut. The Yeti didn't falter and followed with a punch to Johnnie's face, the wolf brought up his arms, tucked his chin in, and took on the full force of the punch. Johnnie refused to move as he felt bones crack in his arms, the wolf howled, and his right foot began to lift from the ground, but with a wolfish roar, Johnnie stomped his foot back into the wooden floor and went for a right hook punch into the ribs.

The Yeti fell onto his hands and knees and Johnnie screamed, "Shoot Isaac, Shoot now!"

The Wolf ran behind the Yeti and tucked into his body.

Isaac held his right wrist with his left hand and the black scimitar in his free hand pointed at the Yeti monstrosity. At the tip of the boy's blade was concentrated energy of magenta fire and lightning the size of a volleyball.

"Isaac True's, Magenta Basher Clasher!"

The ball shot from the boy's blade shooting him into the lockers with a loud thud. The ball zipped through the air, causing the floor to rupture and shatter the windows. The Yeti looked at the magenta brightness come forward and put up his hands to try to stop it, but the energy ate through his flesh revealing the red raw meat, the yeti screamed and the magenta brightness took over.

Isaac and Johnnie looked at the burnt carcass, Johnnie could hear the beast still breathing and nodded.

"Don't worry." The wolf said, taking a metal spherical device from his pocket and securing it on the burnt beast, "He's alive, you didn't kill him."

"Oh good." Isaac said, as his blade evaporated into magenta lightning and fire, "I'm happy I'm not a murderer."

The device flashed a bright light and the yeti was spirited away to the Society of the Unknown. The bell rang for the ending of lunch and the boys became wide-eyed as they looked at the damage.

"Johnnie we should get out of here." Isaac said, scanning the ruined hallway.

"For once your right, Isaac." Johnnie said.