The Mad Chase

"EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY, INTRUDER ALERT, RELEASE PROJECT X-3997!"

"Aw, we were so close too." Trina Valentine whined in the backseat of the escape vehicle, "I can't believe we almost got caught!"

"We wouldn't have to worry if you didn't touch the button, you cur!" The Mad Inventor yelled from the passenger seat.

"Can you guys stop!" Natalia Espada screamed, pressing her foot into the gas pedal, "All that matters is that we got the crystal and we escaped the lab. Trina Slow down our pursuer."

"Ahhhh," Trina cried, "why me!"

"Tocas el buton!" Natalia replied.

"You guys always pick on me, it was an accident." Trina said, pouting her lips and straightening out her gothic skirt. "Make Maddie do it!"

The Mad Inventor shook his head and let out a breath of disgust, "And you call yourself a Mad."

The Mad Inventor poked his head out of the passenger window. The Inventor's braided ponytail flapped in the wind as he looked at the metallic creature that chased their muscle car. The robot took the form of a T-rex, with claws and fangs of steel and wires. The small Inventor could make out cogs and gears displayed throughout its body. The Mad Inventor unsheathed a pistol of queer design and shot it at the creature pursuing them. A red blast of plasma left the barrel and hit the metal shell of the robot leaving it unharmed. The Mad Inventor analyzed the beast and noticed its neck had thick red and blue cables exposed. The Inventor pointed his gun and shot. A giant red explosion burst from the monster's neck, almost throwing it off course.

"Ok, Maddie, I'm better now." Trina said, poking out from the sunroof.

"You annoying witch." The Mad Inventor said, retreating into the car.

Trina curled her fingers and raised her hands in the air. A pillar of stone rose from the ground knocking the robotic dinosaur in the jaw, but it continued to pursue. Trina felt a pull on her skirt and was brought back into the confines of the car for only the Mad Inventor to rise from the sunroof. The small madman held a disc in his right hand and with a simple tap the disc opened. The sphere released wires, gears, and cogs that connected making a large bazooka in the little inventor's hands. The Mad Inventor easily held the weapon, pointed it at his pursuer, and shot. A large blast of light blue energy burst out and clashed with the metal monstrosity. The Mad Inventor waited through the debris and smoke, he had experimented on himself so much that such things didn't affect him, but during destruction, he saw the large body of their opponent and ducked back in the car.

"The thing is impenetrable!" The Mad Inventor stated.

"Hold on." Natalia screamed, pushing the brakes and turning the car around to face their opponent.

The woman pushed a button on the center of the steering wheel and the hood opened up, "The engine of my muscle car doubles as a railgun."

The hood of the vehicle released a light blue railgun that buzzed with power. Natalia Espada watched as the bulking combination of metal and wires stomped toward her vehicle.

"Aidos Puto."

Natalia pushed the button and a light blast of sizzling energy bashed into the core of the creature, evaporating it with an explosion. The three secret agents exited the car to see their destruction.

"Well look if I never touched the button Natalia wouldn't be able to try her railgun." Trina said with a smile.

Natalia and The Mad Inventor exchanged glances and turned to Trina and said, "Silencio mujer."