The Massacre of the Mad Inventor

Sam Buckley, the lead scientist of Bio-Tropics smiled when his security robots brought in a small yet peculiar prize. Sam was a tall, lean, chocolate skin man, with a small afro that lay on his head. When Sam saw the culprit who infiltrated his lab and destroyed his most recent experiments, the man couldn't help but let out a small laugh. This fiend who had ruined his work of seven months was no more than five feet five, his black Trench Coat was worn and torn on the ends, and his hair was black, long, and braided into a ponytail, but his eyes is what made Sam worry. The eyes of this particular small man had the colors green, orange, and yellow.

"Why are you in my lab?" Sam asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

The small young man looked at Sam and served him a smile, "Ah, you know, liberation and such, I have things to do and I have to destroy your lab to get to these things, I'm sure a small mind like yours can't even fathom- "

A slap ran across the small man's face and an even bigger smile crossed his lips, "Can you do that again? Your hand is a little lithe."
A punch served into the queer-eyed man's gut and a laugh spilled out his mouth with spit, "C'mon, try it again, give me a little more power, show me what you got."

"Who sent you?" Sam asked, "Why are you here?"

The small man looked up at the questioning Sam, "I'm the Inventor."

Sam gained a look of curiosity, "What are you a villain?"

The Inventor threw back his head, "I wish."

"Why are you here!" Sam screamed.

"Oooooh, you getting mad," The Inventor licked his lips, "Do I sense emotional damage?"

Sam sighed; I could tell my robots to kill you." Sam said, looking at his tall and pristine security bots, "They've done it many a time before."

"You think they could?" Spoke to the Inventor.

The scientist raised an eyebrow, "You seem excited."

The Inventor let out a drugged smile, "I'm done with these questions." Behind the Inventor's back four metal legs that resembled blades appeared, "It's time to leave, mission completed."

Sam began to step back, "Robots attack!"

The robots didn't move.

"Listen!" Sam screamed, "Apprehend the intruder!"

The Security robots began to move their large humanoid legs but they didn't move toward the Inventor, they moved towards Sam. The robots grabbed the poor scientist by his arms and held him. The Inventor got up from his chair, his cuffs falling onto the floor, and walked up to Sam.

"I forgot to tell you my whole name, It's the Mad Inventor."

The Mad Inventor's bladed legs sprung to life entering Sam's flesh, the man tried to let out a scream but one of the legs pulled itself out from Sam's chest cavity and shot straight down his throat. The bladed legs began to rapidly tear themselves from Sam's body and pierce into a different spot each time. The Mad Inventor found such gore entertaining and let out a burst of high pitched laughter as Sam screamed and cried for a solid death.

It was seven hours later when Sam finally died. The Mad Inventor walked through the lab gathering supplies that were important to him and when he reached outside and felt the cold wind among the warm blood and oil on his skin, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his Z-Phone to call his employer.

"It's done." The Mad Inventor spoke, "The lab is destroyed, babies and women should be able to sleep in the next city ahead, send me home."