The loyalty of the True Twins

A worn-out Isaac True took in a lungful of breath and looked up at his adversary. The opponent resembled the god Anubis, its olive muscles bulged, its armor golden, and its face resembled that of a jackal. Isaac grudgingly stepped forward, he refused to show the beast that he was close to being defeated and pointed his black scimitar at the creature.

"Foolish boy." Spoke to the Beast God, "I defeated your brother easily, and you will be no different. How dare you try to take my scythe."

Isaac left eye was sealed shut and he was sure he could hardly hear out of his left ear, but the boy stood erect as his black blade gathered energy, "I'm sure you can't defeat me."

The Anubis creature fell onto all fours, gnashing his teeth, and leaped toward the boy, "Die Black Shonen Agent!"

The tip of Isaac's black scimitar had been gathering energy in the form of Magenta fire and electricity. The boy pointed the blade toward the incoming god and released it upon the hound. A crash was heard upon the ground. Isaac with no more energy watched his black blade dissipate as he fell, his legs had given out. Isaac pulled up his Kevlar hood and looked up to see the Anubis break through the magenta smoke.

"Your done." Spoke Anubis, "You have failed to try to steal my scythe, for what purpose I do not know?"

Anubis's clawed hand reached out for the young agent and a right jab jammed into Anubis's face, causing him to swirl to the ground.

"You alright little twin." Asked the locked-haired Johnnie True.

"Johnnie!" Isaac screamed with Jubilation, "You survived?!"

The Werewolf scoffed at his twin, "Of course, I survived!"

Tears filled in Isaac's eyes, "I thought you were dead! I'm so happy you're alive!"

Johnnie grimaced, showing his fangs, "Stop crying, it makes my face look ugly."

Isaac wiped his tears, "I'd help but my legs stopped working, I wasted too much Dark Energy."

The Anubis raised back from the ground and let out saliva filled roar, giving Johnnie an uppercut towards his face. The Wolf jumped back, the fist barely missing his jaw and Johnnie stepped forward, landing a jab to the beast's stomach. The Anubis stumbled back, Johnnie sprinted, and an uppercut swerved into the monster's center. The Werewolf, Johnnie True, smiled getting into his boxing stance.

"C'mon, you caught me off guard last time." Johnnie Taunted.

The Anubis went for a haymaker, Johnnie ducked and strike with another straight jab to the stomach. The beast held its wound, Johnnie rushed it with a hook to the ribs, and a jab to the stomach sent the beast spiraling to the ground once more.

Johnnie walked up to the creature, the wolf's eye was a bright golden, and his fangs poked out from the edges of his mouth, the wolf bent down at eye level with the defeated god and asked, "Where is the Scythe of Resurrection."

Anubis pointed to a northern hallway.

Johnnie nodded, "Good."

The Werewolf went to his younger twin and picked him up "Piggyback style." The Werewolf took in a deep breath and said, "If you tell Juliet about this, I'll rip apart all your manga."

Isaac smiled, "I Pinky Promise, Brother's honor."

"Good." Johnnie responded.

With a sprint from the wolf, the two headed into the northern hallway.