Chapter: Twenty One

Chapter 21

Ashley's POV

            There is glass scattered all over the floor with a single brick laying in the center of the floor. The brick has a rope wrapped around it holding a sheet of paper.

"What does it say?" Ty asks nervously as he moves closer to get a better look at the note. We all gather around the brick as Sky picks up the note and clears his throat to read it out loud.

"Hello, you don't know me but you have what I want. Have Ashley come to park at midnight or else there will be a problem. Trust me you don't want a problem." as Sky puts the note down and turns to look at our horrified faces.

"What are we going to do now?" Mat asked desperately searching for an answer. We all sit in silence lost in our own thoughts only to be interrupted by eleven chimes of the clock giving us one hour left.  

Nicole's POV

            I have both Mitch and Jerome all to myself I smile to myself as I walk downstairs to toy with them more.

"Hi, how are you guys? Good I'm glad! Mitch why don't you give me my daily kiss or no food for the rest of the night." Mitch sits up slowly and leans forward to kiss me I am so happy that he looks as willing as I am as I lean into him I feel a quick kick hit the back of my leg as I fall forward bumping heads with Mitch. The next thing I know Jerome and Mitch are both standing over me free holding the key that I had in my pocket. They both sprint out of there as fast as possible as I lay on the ground holding myself sadly.

Mitch's POV

            "Jerome it is on the left side of the terminal" as we quickly sprint towards the gate to catch the flight back to Jerome's house. We both make it into our seats just as the plane door shuts and we are relived to be finally going home.

Preston's POV

"This girl has been a problem since the beginning and is now putting us all at risk. I can't take this anymore let's just send her to the park." Mat said breaking the silence as we all turned to look at Ashley who looked horrified. I felt bad and tried to speak up but the decision was already made as a few people nodded their heads in agreement. We drove her up to the gates of the park but then changed our minds sitting there in the dark which depth seemed endless only broken by the occasional street light. We then saw a rental car speeding down the road as two people got out of the car and began to run towards us.

 ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 Well the story is back after being cut off for 14 months I hope those who are still following are not too mad at me.