Chapter: Twelve

Chapter: Twelve

Mitch's POV

I hear the knife hit the floor and I turn to see a mob of fan girls beating him up. I stand up and run to the guys bathroom while being chased by fans. I run in and lock myself into a stall. I open my briefcase and look at my youtube channel. One new video update.

“Shit” I say softly and hear fans hitting on the stall door. I pull out my headphones and listen to it. I go into my phone and add the number of the person that has my account in my contacts list. Now how am I going to get out of here. I hear fans kicking through the stall doors and bursts mine open. I get dragged out into the crowd.

“I will kiss the first person that buys me some cereal because you know how much I like food” I yell at the top of my lungs. Then I see almost all the fans run to the concession stands. I break free of a few fans grip and run through the airport. I eventually lose them after running to the other side of the airport. I call the person that owns my account.

Nicole's POV

Ugh, I hate physics I think in my head taking the test on vectors and projectiles. Then my phone goes off with the special ring tone I set for when Mitch calls.

“Phone please” my teacher says pointing at me. I get up and walk towards the teachers desk then sprint out the door and answer right before the answering machine goes off.

N: Hello?

M: Hey its Mitch.

N: Oh, hey Mitch how are you?

I start running down the hall as my teacher chases me.

M: Just fine. Listen can I get my account back so I can continue giving you and others youtbube videos.

N: Only if you come to my house at 380 Sunset Drive, Phoenix Arizona.

M: Fine. I'll be on the next flight there.

N: Thanks, and bye!

M: Bye.

I turn and start walking back to class. This is one of those times when it was worth a detention.

Mitch's POV

I book the next flight to Arizona. The flight is in two hours I sit down in the section for my flight and read what the fans are saying about me.

Mitch where are you?

You die or something?

Come Back!!!!!!!!

My fans always cheer me up.

Mat's POV

I look over at everyone’s faces and can tell they are serious. I don't let my self cry in front of everyone and wordlessly walk back to the car. Everyone gets in and there is a grave silence when Preston's phone goes off.

“Mat?” Preston says to me still with hints of tears in his voice.

“Yeah?” I say back trying not to think about Mitch.

“Jerome wants you to pick him up at the Marriott Hotel near the hospital.” Preston says. I turn the car around and head over to the hotel. No one talks during the five minute trip there. We see Jerome in the front of the hotel.

“Everyone get out of the car” Jerome said signaling us to leave the car. I look at everyone's tear stained faces then back at Jerome.

“Here” Jerome says and gives us a note.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a bit of writers block this chapter. Hope you liked it.