Chapter: Nine

Chapter: Nine

Ashley's POV

I see the light move towards the second gravestone as I drift farther away from it. I try as hard as I can to move and help her the same why she did to me. I see her fade away and open my eyes to see a few doctors standing over me injecting me and looking at their clipboards then one puts me back out. I wish they would let me die already I deserve it for what I did to Mitch.

Nicole's POV

Jerome posted a vlog. OMG I think to myself as I quickly click it and watch the video. I watch it quickly and go to the youtube login and quickly type. User: TheBajanCanadian Pass: AwesomeSauseCanadian. It works, I don't believe it. I quickly change the password.

“Nicole its time for school” my mother shouts from the kitchen.

“Coming” I say completely overjoyed knowing that I own Mitch's youtube account now. I run downstairs eat as fast as I can and walk to school as quickly as possible. I take out my phone and record a video.

“Dear, anyone who is watching this. I am the owner of Mitch's youtube account. Mitch if you want it back call me at 1450-395-3258.” I stop it and start uploading to youtube and update my friends on what just happened.

Jerome's POV

“Jerome wake up you dirty bacca” Preston says hitting me with a pillow. I open my eyes and see everyone starting to wake up.

“Guys look at this” Mat says laughing a bit. We all run over to Mat and crowd around his computer.

“Some girl took over Mitch's account” he says as a few people crack up. I start to thing we went a bit to far and I look around and it looks like a few other people agree with me. I decide to call Mitch to check on him and then realize that I gave all the fans his phone number.

“Anyone else think we went a bit far with this” I say and I hear a few people mummer quiet yes's and look at each other.

“Lets get as many people as possible to the next flight to Montreal so they can go talk to Mitch.” Adam says quickly going to the airports website. We all begin to argue on who gets to go to Montreal.

“There are four seats left on a flight in two hours” Adam says and we all start to fight some more.

“First group packed and ready gets to go” Adam says throwing the tickets that he printed out on the table. I scramble into my room and throw my stuff into the suitcase hearing people pushing and yelling trying to get downstairs. I rush the table and grab a ticket while everyone is fighting at the table.

“Preston you can beat the Mudflapper” I yell while I run downstairs and see Mat sitting smugly in the drivers seat holding his ticket.

“Mat how did you get down here so fast” I say panting.

“Oh, I grabbed a ticket and then packed. Cause I have those next level strats” he says smiling. I look out the window to see Preston sprinting towards the car with Quinton sprinting after him trying to grab the ticket. Then I hear Adam yell and see him tackle Tyler and grab his ticket. Preston and Adam get into the car and Mat locks the doors.

“Take good care of the place” I say rolling down the window and tossing the house key to Ty. We all wave and Mat drives to the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of action this chapter! Hope you enjoyed.