Chapter: Eleven

Chapter: Eleven

Ashley's POV

I hear two people running down the hall at about two AM.

“Visiting hours are closed” the nurse shouts after them. I prop myself up and look out into the hall. I see someone that looks like Preston run in front of the door and look in.

“Preston” I yell trying to get his attention and he runs back into the room.

“What” he says panting.

“Help me get out of here, also Mitch is dead” I begin to tear up. Preston looks at me in disbelief then drops to his knees and begins to sob into his jacket. The nurse walks into the room and taps Preston on the shoulder.

“Visiting hours are over lets go.” almost dragging him out the door. He looks back at me laying there then he spoke up.

“I am just here to pick up my sister, I was worried sick about her not coming home.” he said. The nurse stopped and began to unstrap me from the bed. Then she handed Preston the sign out sheet and walked out.

“Thanks, so much” I ran up hugging him. He still looked like he had been slapped in the face from the news. We both find Adam and tell him what happened. He slams his hands on a desk until they start to bleed.

“He is not dead” Adam said over and over smacking the desk after every word. The nurses kicked us out for being too loud. We look out to see Mat sprinting through the parking lot. We then tell him what happened.

Jerome's POV

I open my eyes and am laying on a hotel bed. I turn over and find a note sitting on the table.

Dear, Jerome

Stop trying to apologize to me. Move on with your life, if I ever see you or anyone from team crafted again this will happen *a line of blood moves across the rest of the line*

I won't expose any of your secrets or give the fans your personal information. I will just forget you ever existed.

Goodbye Forever,

Mitch

“No” I yell and whip the remote laying on the bed against the wall. This can't be happening. I call the others to come pick me up.

Mitch's POV

I left Jerome the note I carefully wrote about an hour ago. I am in the main lobby of the airport and some jag approaches me.

“Nice cuts you Emo shit” he said looking about ready to get into a fight. I grabbed my suitcase and swung it and it hit him square in the face. His nose began to drip fresh blood on the shiny white floor.

“You son of a bitch, let me help you with your issues.” he yelled at me and people began to stare. I saw him reach into his back pocket and pull out a knife. I turned and started to run and felt a sharp pain go across my back. I fell to the ground he stood over me like a giant.

“This will only hurt for a second.” he said with a smile and held his knife to my throat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, so much for all the reads, votes, and comments I have been getting! Hope you enjoyed this high-action chapter!