Chapter: Ten

Chapter: Ten

Ashley's POV

I am laying strapped to a hospital bed while the nurse waits for someone to pick me up. I think about Mitch and the time we were together on the hill watching the sunset. I begin to cry for no reason and the nurse runs in.

“Are you okay” the nurse said.

“Fine” I replied wiping away the tears. Hopefully someone will come pick me up soon before I am forced to call my father.

Jerome's POV

“Here it is rent-a-car lot three, row two, spot seven.” Mat said getting into the drivers seat and we all piled in and went to Mitch's house. We pull into Mitch's driveway and run to his porch.

“Woah, where the fudge is the door?” Preston yells and we all just stand there in shock to walk into a trashed house.

“Mitch?” Adam call as we all walk through the ruins of a house. Then we heard heavy breathing.

“Its the NoochM” a red eyed fan girl jumped out from a corner and tackled him then began to lick his face.

“Holy Shit” Mat yelled and flipped out trying to escape. We all finally get her off him and ask her if she knows what happened to Mitch.

“He got taken in an ambulance” she said shaking and give us weird looks. We quickly turn and get the hell out of there and get into the car before she makes it in. We floor it and head off to the hospital.

“Pull up there” I say pointing at a spot near the front of the hospital. Adam, Preston and I get out of the car while Mat goes to park. We begin walking into the hospital and I bump into a man.

“Sorry” I say and signal for the others to go ahead. The man is wearing a jacket with a hood covering his face.

“Jerome?” he said I look up and see Mitch's face in the hood. He sees me respond then begins to run down the block and climbs up a ladder on the side of a building and goes onto a rooftop.

“Mitch please wait” I yell running after him and climb up the ladder to see him standing at the edge of the building over the traffic below.

“Leave me the fuck alone, one more step and I jump” he screamed at me. I start to sweat and feel sick seeing my best friend about to die. I lean forward and then someone hits me in the face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to see everyone enjoying the book so far!