Chapter: Fifteen

Chapter: Fifteen

Ashley's POV

“Flight boarding class three.” the lady says over the flight area. I can't seem to see Jerome anywhere.

“Mat have you seen Jerome?” he looks up and shakes his head softly. Then he wordlessly walks to the line into the plane. All of the energy and hope has been lost. We are heading back to Jerome's house and have failed.

“Ashley, lets go!” Preston said impatiently as I notice I have been sitting there for like a minute. I board the plane and still see no sign of Jerome. I want to think about it more but my mind keeps shifting back to what Mitch is doing.

Mitch's POV

I drive over to the address wanting this day to be over with. I get out of the car and walk up to the door.

“Hey, Mitch” this girl runs out the door and hugs me. She looks around my age with a smile across her face. I could tell she was a major fan but that made me think of Ashley.

“Hey, how are you?” I say trying to be polite.

“Great! I can't wait to meet you!” she says smiling. We spend a few hours at her house and ate dinner. She seems pretty nice but I am not going to forget the only reason I came here.

“So, you have my account password?” I say after we clear the table. She looks up kind of disappointed.

“Oh, yeah I wrote it down its in the basement” she says and leads me downstairs. The basement is very old with concrete floors are random support beams. Why would the password be down here? I ask myself. Then she walks over and hands me a piece of paper.

“You might want to go closer to the light to see it better, I wrote it in pencil” I nod and move closer to the light. I look at it and its blank then I turn to hear a click. My wrist is handcuffed to a support beam.

“Nicole! What the hell?” I yell and she just stands there right out of my reach dangling a key in her hand.

“You were going to leave right after I gave this to you. Now you will never leave.” she yells at me and storms upstairs leaving me in the middle of the basement.

Adam's POV

I sit down in my seat for the flight then a kid who looked about ten years old taps me on the shoulder.

“Are you sky?” he looks at me like a just gave him a million dollars or something.

“Yes, I am. Are you in my army?” I ask him.

“Yes! I'm one of your biggest fans! I also support baccas but Jerome closed down his channel and moved far away. Maybe, you can get him to come back?” he said I sat there stunned not knowing what was going to happen next. My friends are all leaving me everyone is sad and depressed all the time is there no end?

“Maybe, kid. Just, maybe.” I say after a long silence.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, for the lack of updates this week. I hope you liked the chapter though!