Chapter: Sixteen

Chapter: Sixteen

Mitch's POV

Light hits my eyes and I cover them quickly. When I get used to the light I see Nicole standing a few feet away from me.

“Nicole please I” she cuts me off.

“Here” she throws a camera and turns on one of the lights then walks back upstairs.

I look down at the camera and see a note on it.

Mitch you are going to record a vlog for your fans telling them that you are okay and ready to record again. You will tell them that you are going to record with xXNicoleXxMC and they should subscribe to my channel. If you don't you will receive no food and we will try again tomorrow. I will watch the video before you post it and if you say it sarcastically or gesture that you need help I will not post it. Be back in an hour,

Your new best friend.

I try to break free from the handcuff but it is no use.

“Let me out!” I yell as it echos of the cold concrete walls. The only people I can think of to save is my friends yet they have no idea where I am. I try to make myself comfortable and fall asleep ready to make a plan tomorrow.

Jerome's POV

“I'll take it, thanks so much!” I tell the owner of the house. I buy furniture and unpack my bag.

“Not bad” I say to my self admiring the work I did on my room. I walk over to my suitcases and see I forgot something. I pick it up and it is the webcam I used for my vlogs and livestreams. I pick it up and throw it into the fireplace and watch it burn. Then I relax on the new sofa and enjoy my new life.

Mark's POV

I wonder what happened to Ashley thinking back to the night where I dumped her. I really should apologize. I walk up to my friend John who was also at the party that night.

“John have you seen Ashley since the party?” I say to him.

“Mark are you serious she was the most disgusting girl in the entire school I hope she is dead.” he laughs and nudges me. I feel hot anger coming over me then I see John on the ground with a black eye and a bloody nose. I am standing over him and everyone is staring.

“Mark come to the principles office now” I hear over the intercom.

I begin to walk home at about 8 PM I can't believe how big my punishment is I have to stay after school for the next three weeks and help the late night janitors. I turn the corner and get pulled against the wall.

“Where is Ashley, Mark?” I feel the grip get tighter.

“The last time I saw her was at the party” I yell and hear a cold laugh.

“Too bad you were not very bright” he whispers and I feel shivers down my spine then a blade hits my back and I fall forward. I see the concrete hit my face and darkness absorbs my body.