Chapter: Fourteen

Chapter: Fourteen

Ashley's POV

Guards rush me and pin me down against the ground. I turn and see everyone else being held down by security. After about three hours of intense questioning we were free to go. We walk towards are flight.

“Well, it looks like Mitch is never going to forgive us.” Preston says with his head hung low. Jerome looks terrible at this point he looks like he had food poisoning or something.

“I'll see you at the flight” Jerome said walking away and heading into a cafe area. We sit down at our flight location and still have about an hour until the flight. I get a video update on my phone. I pull it out and to my surprise it says “Video Update From JeromeASF” I click the video.

Hello, everyone Jerome here and I would like to tell my fans that I won't be doing anymore videos. Please, don't get angry or upset and batter me with hate. I don't want to deal with anything anymore. I don't know what I will do now.”

He looks like he is going to collapse at any second, tears start to form over his already red eyes.

I will move far away and live on my own.” He staggers his sentence and hits the off button on the camera.

Mitch's POV

I get off the plane in Arizona. I step off the plane and see this little kid that looked strangely familiar. She is standing in front of a classic arcade game or something. I feel drawn over there, I begin to walk over. I look up at the title of the machine and look back down for the girl but she disappeared.

“This is pretty new so be careful with it” says some guy wearing an airport uniform passing by me in front of the machine. I read the sign and it says “Soul Meter” under it there is a picture of what appears to be two people sitting hand and hand watching the sunset. The description says “Finds the song that fits you right now.” Are you serious I think in my head. I put a coin in and the screen tells me to close my eyes and hold the button down. I hear the beginning of a song being played.

I'm coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine

Gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this?

It was only a kiss

It was only a kiss”

I recognize the song as Mr. Brightside by The Killers. The song makes me think of my friends and Ashley. I slowly walk to the rental lot trying to figure out what I should do with myself.

Nicole's POV

I wonder where Mitch could be and watch the news for a bit. “In Montreal a girl identified as Emma Evans has been stabbed by an unidentified man wearing running shoes and is about five foot ten. Anyone with any details about this contact the Montreal police department.” I turn it off and turn back to the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, for not posting a chapter in like five days. I have been busy but I hope you like this one.