Chapter: Five

Chapter: Five

The sun falls under the hills and we sit in darkness holding each other. Does this mean Mitch has feelings for me? I have a million questions running through my head. We stand up walking down the hill hand and hand.

“So, what did you think?” he asked smiling as we got into the car.

“It was breathtaking” I say returning the smile back to him. We start driving and I notice he passed my house. “You just passed my house” I say slightly confused.

“I know” he says then he turns into an amusement park. We both get out an walk inside. We go onto one of the smaller roller coasters and begin walking down the main path of the park. I feel a heavy purse hit the back of my head.

“Owwwww” I yelling in pain and look up to see four or five girls swarming Mitch.

“I want you to marry me Mitch” one screams as they tackle each other. Mitch and I sprint out of there are fast as possible. In the parking lot we are sitting in the car as fangirls are surrounding the car. Some of them are threatening to kill me for “stealing their man” Mitch can't move the car without hitting someone there were fangirls on every corner of the car and some on the roof.

“I have a plan” he tells me. I don't look or feel very confident in his plan. I watch as Mitch takes off his shirt and throws it as hard as he can through the driver side window. All the fangirls jump for it attack each other for it. We drive through a narrow gap and make it out without hitting anyone.

“That was a close one” I say shocked at what just happened. Then I thought about something, out of all those fangirls Mitch chose me but I am still doubting my chances for dating him. Maybe he is just being nice.

“Yeah, it is sometimes hard to go do things in public without someone recognizing and texting an army of fangirls my location.” he says. We pull into the driveway of Mitch's house at about nine. We walk in the door to hear loud music and laughter coming from downstairs.

“I forgot about the livestream” Mitch yells and runs downstairs. I stand by the door and text Emma for a bit. Then I hear yelling and the sound of fighting going on downstairs. I turn to see Jerome followed by Mat running up the stairs then to the front door.

“WAIT” Mitch yells at the top of his lungs running after them. They are in their car and pulling out of the driveway. I see Mitch bolt down the start of the driveway. Then Mat and Jerome roll down the window.

“I hope you have fun recording videos by yourself” they say full of anger and drive off. Leaving Mitch alone on the curb of the street.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I didn't update the last two days had a lot of homework. Hope you liked the new chapter though.