Chapter: Eighteen

Chapter: Eighteen

Mat's POV

 We get onto the bus thanks to Adam for kicking us off the plane. I walk up to Ashley to ask where Jerome went. She explains to me about what happened. She talks about why Adam collapsed on the plane. I sit staring out the window wondering about my friends.

 Mitch's POV

 “I am going to go for a bit dinner is on the floor” there is a statement I thought I would never hear. I hear the front door close. I look at my plate with a variety of leftovers. I feel like a caged animal. I don't think I will ever see sunlight ever again.

 Jerome's POV

 I blink a few times trying to read the clock just off the left side of my bed. 11:38 AM as a mutter getting out of bed. I walk over to my dresser and put on some clothes that I left out for myself. I grab my hat and keys and walk out the door. I see someone approach me from the sidewalk.

 “Hello, I hear you are new to the neighborhood and-” she looks up at me then makes a strange face.

 “Are you alright?” I ask she slowly looks back up at me.

 “You're ASFJerome” I felt sick to my stomach of course someone recognizes me.

 “Yeah, but I don't record videos anymore so just call me Jerome” I explain.

 “Well, Jerome how about you come over for dinner tonight?” I consider it for a moment. I guess it would be good to get to know the neighbors.

 “Okay, sure also you never introduced yourself” she gave me a weird look.

 “My name is Nicole” then she walked down my driveway and went to her house. That was awkward most likely still trying to stop from freaking out that I am a youtuber or so I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but I needed to post something. (Been delaying this too long.)