Chapter: Twenty Two

Chapter 22:

Ashley's POV:

There he was running towards me the only man I wanted to see in this situation. Mitch! Him and Jerome ran towards us it was the first time I've seen team crafted together all in one place.

"Ashley you are still here?" Mitch asked shocked that I hadn't gone home or left. However with all that has happened to us I couldn't leave.

"Mitch! Jerome! Come here." Ty yells and ushers them over to explain what happened with the note. We were standing outside the park gate however we felt that someone was watching us we were out in the open so the person who wanted Ashley to come to the park could see us.

Mitch's POV:

"I've had enough of this! We are going to get ourselves killed standing here. I'm leaving honestly I don't care what happens to Ashley it's not my problem. It's not Team Crafted's problem either we need to work together as a team and stay safe until this guy is caught." Mat's cold voice echoed through the empty streets. I can't believe this Mat is willing to throw a girl under the bus just to save our team. He doesn't care about others only securing a strong channel for himself. Before things get too crazy I need to call the police to keep everyone safe.

Mat's POV

I've had enough of these games we are youtubers not some superhero squad this isn't our problem. I need to force everyone to make the right decision with pressure!

"If you care about our team and want to make it out of here. Get into the car right now! I will sweeten the deal and host a streaming party for all of you at my house free of charge! I yelled at everyone. This has to work this is the only way to save our team!

Jerome's POV

I look slowly at the scene everyone is dead silent as Mat gets into the car. Mitch had stepped back from the group on his phone making a call that I would assume to be the police. It was 11:55 there is only 5 minutes left until Ashley had to be in the park before the killer would come looking for us. Finally something broke the silence I looked up and Sky opened the car door getting in and sliding to the far side of the backseat. Ty also followed almost instantly as I looked in shocked. I turned to see Ashley look white as a ghost and looking on in horror. It seemed like a matter of seconds.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Mitch screamed breaking the silence as the car sped off leaving Mitch, Ashley, Preston and myself alone by the gate of the park the swings moaned alongside the wind. I looked back at my watch and felt sick it was 11:58 we needed to make a move fast!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I wanted to write this because I got inspiration to write again. I couldn't do that until I make it right for those of you that still follow this story! I want to apologize to those of you would waited for this. I hope you enjoy the chapter. I will be finishing off the book so I hope you are ready.