Chapter: Three

Chapter: Three

“and oxi-clean stain fighting gel has a patented formula” I wake up to hear the T.V. Was it all a dream? I rub my eyes and realize this is not my living room.

“Hey doods its Mitch, Jerome and Mat and we are going to be live streaming today at about nine pm tonight, hope to see you there!” I hear coming from upstairs. Wait does that mean... OMG I am at Mitch's house. I start to freak out but have to calm myself down. I have been a fan of Mitch since the ASF days.

“Look who is finally awake.” Mitch says looking at me while walking down the stairs.

“What happened?” I ask trying to stay calm. “I lead you out to the front of the building and you fainted and hit your head on the cement.” Mitch says trying to calm me. He can tell I am anxious that am meeting him in real life. Mat and Jerome walk down the stairs and stand by Mitch.

“So, whats your name? I'm Mitch and this is Jerome and Mat.” He says to me. “I fan” is all I can say. Shocked that three of my favorite youtubers are standing right in front of me.

“Way to go Mitch finding a fangirl” Mat joked and he walked into the kitchen to get some food. I stand up and stretch out. Mitch and Jerome both awkwardly stand there occasionally exchanging glances.

“Why don't you go upstairs and get comfortable” Jerome says breaking the silence. “Good idea” Mitch says. I walk up the stairs and go clean myself up in the bathroom.

Mitch's POV

“We need to talk on the porch” Jerome whispers in my ear. He is probably mad that I brought a fan girl to my house, and spoil our guys weekend we were planning for weeks. What was I supposed to do leave her bleeding on the ground? I get up and walk towards the porch and Jerome signals Mat to follow.

“Mitch you need to tell that fan girl to go home. We are living streaming for our fans soon and it is our weekend to hangout before we have to go back to our busy schedules.” Jerome says while leaning on the edge of the porch.

“I'll go drive her home then, there and back is an hour. I will pick up some stuff for the live stream on my way back. Then we can all have a good time” I say. Jerome and Mat both look pleased.

“Don't forget to pick up some cinnamon” Mat added. We all made up and walked back inside. We went downstairs to set up tables, chairs, food and other stuff for the live stream.

“This is going to be one hell of a live stream” Mat says with a smirk on his face. Mat was up to something. Jerome and I exchanged glances and laughed.

“I can't wait to give the fans something to see” Jerome says beginning to dance. We both laugh this is going to be a fun weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------

More of setting up chapter for events to come. I still hope you guys enjoyed.