Chapter: Thirteen

Chapter: Thirteen

Jerome's POV

I hand them the note. Their faces shockingly change into smiles and happiness.

“What are you so happy about we can't get near Mitch” I say to them.

“We thought he was dead” Ashley says crying tears of joy. After about five minutes of crying and processing what happened Adam speaks up.

“So, what are we going to do with Mitch?” Adam asks. Everyone looks at each other then thinks for a bit.

“Lets give Mitch some space and fly back to my house to meet up with everyone else” I say. Everyone nods in agreement as we get into the car. Adam goes online and buys some airline tickets.

We arrive at the airport and sit down at our waiting area. The flight leaves in about an hour then I see Ashley stand up and start to run to another waiting area.

“Mitch! Mitch! Mitch!” Ashley screams then we all see Mitch about to board the plane and begin to run.

Mitch's POV

I hand the desk lady my ticket then hear my name and turn to see Ashley followed by Jerome, Preston and Adam. Do they ever give up?

“Shit” I say to myself and run into the plane with my ticket right as Ashley hits my shoulder. I look back to see security pulling them away from the gate. I sit down in my seat and prepare for the trip.

Nicole's POV

I finish my detention and drive home then begin picking out what to wear when Mitch comes over. I can imagine him and I together forever. I sent my family to go mini-golfing and took out all distractions from the house. I just want it to be Mitch and I. After all that I watch the front window eagerly waiting for a car to pull into the driveway. While waiting I go on my phone.

Emma's POV

I wonder what happened to Ashley as I walk back from a party. The party reminded me of the last time I saw her about three days ago. I hope she is fine and her father took her phone or something. I turn the corner onto my street when I get shoved against the wall.

“Take it!” I scream throwing my purse at the man as he is holding a knife.

“Where is my daughter?” I hear a rough voice and he holds me against the wall.

“I don't know what you are talking about” I scream crying.

“Ashley” he says.

“I don't know where she is!” I yell. He pushes me harder into the wall and looks me in the eyes with a dazed stare.

“Where is she” he says pushing harder.

“I don't know! Please!” I breakdown then hear the sound of stone on steel and feel the worst pain imaginable in my chest. The figure walks away and everything goes dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 2,000 reads! Thanks, for all the support on this book.