Survival Show

"Shin Garam, JYP wants to see you

"Shin Garam, JYP wants to see you." A staff member walks into our practice room. I turn to look at Yeji in surprise and she signals me to follow the staff member. I nod and follow the staff out and walk towards my boss's office. What would he possibly want to see me for?

"Here we are, you may enter." The staff member bows and walks away. I hesitate before knocking on the door in front of me. I sigh and knock on the door.

"Come in." i hear from the other side of the door. I slowly turn the door knob and bow. "Ah, Shin Garam your here. Please sit we have some business to discuss." he gestures to the chair in front of him. I walk towards it and sit down. I look at him waiting for him to speak.

"I want to talk to you about joining a survival program." he says.

"What kind of survival program?" i ask curiously yet surprised.

"To debut of course. You will be given the opportunity to debut along side 8 other trainees to debut in a group of 9 members. But there's a twist." he pauses. I raise an eyebrow and nod.

"You will be debuting along side 8 boys, not girls." he finished saying. My jaw immediately dropped to the pits of hell. What the hell!

"Um- i will have to train with 8 boys in order to debut?" i ask him just in case i heard him wrong. He nods and i make sure to blink multiple times before acknowledging what he just said.

"It's a take it or leave it situation. The good thing is that you might be able to debut, the not so bad thing is that you'll be debuting with 8 boys. It's your decision." he says as he folds his arms across his chest waiting for my answer.

"Do i know these trainees?" i ask looking around his office.

"You might know a few, Bangchan, Jisung, Changbin, Jeongin, and maybe Hyunjin. I think you all started training around the same time. Well except Bangchan." he says as he sits straight. I sigh in relief. Okay okay so i'll be debuting with 8 boys and i have to go through a survival show in order to debut. Wow how did my day build up to this?

"I'll do it."

"Wonderful! The program start in 2 days. I'll get your meeting with the other trainees arranged tomorrow." he says as he starts typing on his computer. Well that's my sign to leave.

"Thank you for this opportunity." i sincerely say as i bow.

"No problem Garam, your very talented." he says as he smiles at me. I smile back and leave. What the actual heck. I'm going to debut. And not only that but with 8 people of the opposite gender. This is so frustrating. I head back to the practice room and Yeji runs up to me with questions flying over my head.

"What did he want from you? Did you get fired? Did you do something bad? Are you oka-" i cut her off.

"I'm going to be participating in a survival program." i say looking at her with a straight face.

"WHAt." her voice cracks. I laugh at her. "Hey stop laughing give me the details."

"Well i'll be participating in a survival show with 8 trainees. 8 boy trainees." i say as i sigh.

"WHAT." this time her voice didn't crack as she held onto my shoulders. I giggle and hold her hands.

"Don't worry your brother is one of them." i say trying to calm her down.

"So? i don't trust him one bit. Same thing with the other 7." she says shaking me back and forward.

"i know 5 of them the other 3 are a mystery that will be solved tomorrow." i say grabbing her hands off my shoulder as i am already dizzy. She sighs and hugs me.

"Hey at least you might be able to debut. I'm happy for you dude." she punches my arm. I crack a wide smile and hug her back. "Hey if anything happens i'll tell Hyunjin to protect you." she says as she rubs my arms frowning. I giggle and nod.