Practice

Garam's POV

"Garam! Let's go we're going to be late to practice!" Minyoung rushes me as she dashed out of our shared room. The boys left since we were taking too long. Chan even threatened to take away our phones, can you believe him?

"Shin Garam! Get your ass down here now!" I hear Minyoung yell from downstairs. I quickly check myself in the mirror and grab my stuff. I fly down the stairs and run out the door. Minyoung is already inside the car Chan sent for us. I jump in and Minyoung starts glaring at me.

"Because of you, we won't have our phone." She frowns petting her telephone. I sigh and start kissing it.

"We have arrived." The driver says turning to see us in a weird state.

"Uh.. Thank you bye!" I run out the car, dragging Minyoung along with me. We quickly run into the building only to be stopped.

"Garam. Why are you in such a rush?" Yeji stops us.

"We're suuuuper late to practice and we don't want to get grounded." Her mouth forms an "O" shape and she nods.

"You guys better get there quick. Chan will definitely take away all the junk food from you both." Minyoung and I gasp at the same time, realizing the horrendous situation.

We say goodbye to the two girls and make our way to the practice room. As we slowly reach the door, it suddenly opens and we both jump.

"Yeah i'll go look for the- Oh hey girls." Changbin says. Suddenly we see a dark eyed Chan open the door wider. He gestures us to make our way into the room and take a seat. Minyoung and I both have our heads down, avoiding eye contact.

"Phones. Now." He reaches his hand out.

"Hyung don't be too hard on them, blame Felix." Changbin says closing the door.

"What! I didn't do anything!" Felix defends himself.

"Why are you lying. My poor baby is in trouble because you decided to watch a movie last night!" Jisung exclaims running next to Minyoung's side. He grabs her arm and lays his head on her shoulder. She gives Jisung a side eye and shakes him off.

"They aren't wrong Hyung." Seungmin pitches in, finally looking up from his phone. Chan sighs and looks down, rubbing his forehead. I look at Minyoung with hope as she looks back at me.

"Fine, i'll let you guys off the hook. But only this one time." He hands us back our phones and Minyoung and i jump up with joy.

"But you guys have extra push ups today, including Felix." Chan says walking away. Minyoung and i groan.

"What! That isn't fair, i was the first one here!" Felix whines throwing himself on the floor.

"Sorry not sorry, you decided to stay up late watching a movie." Chan says shrugging. I smirk and throw myself on Felix.

"Yeah it's your fault we're late, asshole." I sit on his back as he groans at my weight.

"GET OFF YOU HORSE."

"How dare you call me a horse you boar." I decide to add more weight. Suddenly i feel myself being lifted.

"Stop, you might actually kill him." Minho carries me off of Felix and places me on the couch next to Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"Are you calling me fat?!"

"I would never call you fat sweetie." Minho pats my head.

"You kind of just did." Minyoung pitches in. I nod and roll my eyes at the elder and he shrugs.

Next to me i hear Jeongin humming our comeback song. I smile and walk up to Chan.

"Channie, when will we be able to record the other songs for our new album?" I ask him. He seemed to be working on a future song on his laptop.

"Later today or tomorrow actually. If you want i'll have you do your lines first?" I nod with a smile.

"YAH, why are touching my butt?!" Jisung screams. I turn around to see both of Minhos hands on Jisung's butt.

"I'm not even surprised anymore."Seungmin says. I agree with him and start stretching.

"Okay guys let's start the choreo." Minho says catching everyone's attention. Everyone gets into their spots as Chan plays the music.

Felix starts walking forward, whistling as we all wait to start the next move. Changbin steals the center from Felix and starts off strong.

"Wait. Felix when you do the hooking arm part, you close your arms when they're supposed to be open." Hyunjin interrupts us. We all stop and to see what Hyunjin is talking about. Felix does the same part again but in the right way.

"Ahh thanks hyung." Felix smiles and gets back into formation.

We all get to the pre-chorus part peacefully and get past the chorus.

"Alright guys take a break." Minho says.

"Huh, he's only being mindful because of the cameras." Jisung says.

"Thank you camera." Minyoung bows at it with a smile. I laugh at her gesture and bow as well.

"Without you guys here we'd be on the floor crawling." I say talking to the camera. I walk away from the camera and sit next to Changbin. I lay my head on his shoulder while he scrolls on twitter.

"Look at this one video i found." He shows me a video of Chan turning into a wolf. The video was poorly edited so i'm pretty sure it was a joke.

"I'm the alpha, i'm the leader." Plays on Changbin's phone and we both die of laughter.

"What the heck are you two watching?" Minho asks as he walks over and to check out what we're dying of laughter from. He joins us laughing and giggling at the video of our leader.

"Alright guys let's do this." Chan says calling everyone. The three of us look at our leader than back at each other and start laughing again.