All The Youngs *vlog included*

Garam's POV

The members and i are at a restaurant to eat lunch. And as expected we have to vlog the rest of the day, starting with the restaurant.

Our manager handed Minyoung the camera and takes a seat at a separate table with a few other staff.

"Alright guys im going to start recording now." As Minyoung says that all of us go quiet. She turns on the camera and starts recording.

We are all seating in a booth so the seating arrangements are:

Seungmin                  Felix
Minyoung                Jisung
Hyunjin                    Garam
Jeongin

"Hello everyone!" Minyoung says and gives the camera to Seungmin so he can show all of us. We all say hi to the camera.

"We decided to eat at a restaurant after coming back from playing golf." Seungmin says to the camera with a smile.

"Yah Seungmin stop hogging the camera." Jeongin whines. Seungmin laughs and hands the camera to Jeongin so he can fix it to lean on the wall so it can show all of us.

"I'm planning on getting something simple." I say while looking down at the menu.

"Guys remember we're paying so let's not get a lot." Minyoung says with a pout. Felix looks up and makes eye contact with Seungmin and Hyunjin. They smirk at each other and continue to look for something on the menu.

"Okay i know what i want." Felix says putting his menu down while smiling at the camera.

"I'll have whatever your having." I tell Jeongin.

"I think i'll eat bibimbap." Jeongin says staring at me. I nod in approval and turn to see Jisung still deciding.

"You guys pick, i don't know what is any." He says putting his menu down. Seungmin nods at the squirrel.

Hyunjin grabs the camera as we wait for a waiter to come over to our table.

"Hello stayyyy." He says grinning then moves the camera towards Jeongin to show what he's doing.

"What is our maknae doing?" He says directing the camera to Jeongin's phone.

"Im playing SuperStar JYP." He shows his phone to the camera. Hyunjin shrugs at the camera and laughs.

"Say hi." He turns the camera towards Felix and I.

"Hello stay!" Felix says waving a peace sign.

"Hellooo." i say smiling at the camera.

"How does it feel to lose?" Hyunjin asks me with a smirk. I frown and look next to me to see Felix smirking as well. I avoid eye contact and look anywhere but the camera.

The boys start laughing and starts teasing me.

"She hit the ball like it did something to her." Felix says shaking his head.

"Yah stop messing with our koala." Minyoung tries to defend me. I stick. my tongue at them and take the camera from Hyunjin.

"You guys see what i have to deal with everyday. This is why Minyoung is my favorite member." I say to the camera receiving gasps from all the boys.

"Hey i thought we were siblings." Jeongin says shaking his head with a hand on his heart.

"You were my bestfriend." Jisung says glaring at me. I start laughing and zoom in on Jisung's face.

"That will definitely become a new Jisung meme." i say showing Felix.

"Hey Felix let's talk in english to confuse everyone else." i say smirking. He nods with a smirk creeping on his face.

"Watch this." i whisper to the camera and turn it towards the other members.

"So Felix what are you getting to eat?" I say in english.

"Oh im just getting beulgogi with sticky rice that's all." He says smiling at the camera. I slowly turn the camera to Jeongin as he's looking up from his phone with a confused face.

"Yah! You can't just pull the english card on us now!" He says placing his phone down in frustration.

"Why? Seungmin can understand? So can Jisung. Maybe even Hyunjin." I tell him in english. His eyebrows squish together and he groans.

"All he understood were our names." Seungmin says in english. We all start laughing.