Mall

We decided to go to a mall today but of course we have to be careful

We decided to go to a mall today but of course we have to be careful. So we all made sure to wear masks and at least some hats.

"Do you guys want to go to the food center first?" Hyunjin asks both Felix and i as we walk into the mall cautiously. Me and Felix look at each other then nod at Hyunjin. "Alright then we're eating chinese." He says as he turns around and walks ahead of us.

Felix runs behind him. "I had chinese yesterday, let's just eat burgers." he says grabbing onto Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Well who's fault is that? Yours, what if Garam wants chinese?" Hyunjin annoyingly asks. Felix rolls his eyes and they continued fighting till i got into the line for some bibimbap. They both just stare at me then back at each other. They both shrug it off and come in line next to me.

"Hyunjin you should go look for a place for us to sit, make sure it's not so noticeable." I tell him as i pat his shoulder. He groans and walks away to look for our seats. I see Felix look around so i drag him foward as the line moves. He slightly jumps.

"I'm sorry Yongbok. I didn't mean to scare you like that." i say as i rub his arm. A light shade of pink appears on his face.

"It's fine Garam." he looks behind me. "It's your turn to order go." he points towards the counter and i order our food. As i finish i see Felix and Hyunjin talking at our table. As i was carrying our tray i bumped into someone. I almost fall but Hyunjin catches me on time.

"Hey watch where your going!" I say to this mysterious person. The girl turns around and looks at us with a blank face.

"Oh i'm sorry, i was looking down at my phone." she says as she bows and turns away. I raise an eyebrow and shrug.

"Are you okay Garam?" Hyunjin asks as he checks on me. I nod and he hugs me. "Thank god, Minho would have KILLED me." i slap his arm and we sit and eat.

When the boys finished eating Felix suggested that we go around and find that one plushie store he really likes. Once Changbin, Felix, and i went to that store and walked out with about 10 plushies because Felix couldn't choose one.

"Okay but you better pick one this time." i say teasingly and Felix nods. As Felix leads the way Hyunjin hooks his arm with mine. "Hey i know you don't want to get lost, but you don't need to hook our arms like your 5." i smile.

"But i like the idea that your near me." he says as he smiles back. I nod and we catch up to Felix. We arrive in front of the plushie store and head inside.

"Hey Hyunjin come look at this!" Felix says running to a shelf. Hyunjin picks up a plushie of toothless and poses.

"Take a picture." he says with a smile. I smile at the picture and decided to post it on instagram.

@realstraykids

Likes 342,785

realstraykids toothless!!

#GARAM #HYUNJIN

view all 105,672 comments

——————————————————

"oh my god is that Felix from StrayKids!?"

"I think i see Hyunjin too! And Garam." I hear someone say. I immediately begin to stay on high alert and look for the boys. I spot Felix talking to an employee probably asking if they have a plushie of himself. Typical Felix. I look around for Hyunjin and i see him talking to a girl who looks like a fan as she looks quite nervous. I decide to grab Felix first then grab Hyunjin on our way out.

"Felix we have to go now. I heard some fans talking about us." I say as i grab his arm signaling him that we need to leave. He nods and we walk over to Hyunjin and the girl.

"Hello i'm so sorry we have to go." Felix says to the girl and she shyly nods. I throw a smile at her and she smiles back. Felix grabs Hyunjin's hand and we walk out the store and are currently looking for the exit.

"You should have said something." Felix scolds Hyunjin.

"Well it was not my fault you were too busy looking for a self plushie. And i didn't want to bother Garam because she looked so calm." he says crossing his arms and looking away. I sweetly smile and side hug him. I look up to see him glaring at something. I turn over and see Felix glaring back. I slowly let go of Hyunjin and walk ahead of them both.

"Stop being such idiots." i mumble and walk away slowly.