All The Youngs

(This photoshoot is the end of my existence)

No One's POV

The members are all doing their own things.

Garam and Jeongin are making milkshakes for the rest of their members while vlogging it.

Hyunjin is in his shared room making music with Jisung.

Seungmin went out to buy more groceries with Felix. And Minyoung is supervising the Maknaes just in case anything goes wrong.

"Alright! Jeongin grab the blender and bring it here." Garam demands her younger. Jeongin scurries around the kitchen and grabs the blender in the process.

Minyoung chuckles and walks to the camera.

"I guess you've gotten the memo of who's the most bossiest out of us all." She says as she bends down to the camera and smiles. She picks it up and starts recording Jeongin.

"Why are you recording me?" The boy whines as he's bringing the ice cream and milk to Garam. Minyoung chuckles and teases the boy more.

"Okay do you need help." Minyoung puts the camera down as she sees how Garam is struggling to scoop up the ice cream.

"Please." Garam breaths out and hands the scooper to Minyoung.

"Hi STAY! Do you want to go see what Hyunjin and Jisung are doing?" She asks the camera as she walks towards their room. She knocks to inform she's at the door. She smiles at the camera until someone opens the door.

"Hellooo, i'm filming a vlog. I thought it would be nice if we came to hang out with you guys for a bit." She explains to Jisung.

"Oh, hi vlog!" He says as he moves out of the way so Garam can walk in.

She walks into the boys' room and finds Hyunjin sitting at the desk with his laptop and recording materials out.

"How's the song writing and producing coming a long." as she sits on the bed facing the camera towards her face. She feels the other side go down.

"Good actually!" Hyunjin waves at the camera with a smile.

"How about a spoiler?" Jisung taunts. Hyunjin gasps.

"Do you want to risk it?" Garam says showing both Hyunjin and me on screen. Hyunjin shrugs.

"Only if it makes STAY happy." he says smiling at the camera before taking it from Garam's hands.

"Well stay here's the first song, Jisung and i started recording it a few days ago." He hits play. A soft and soothing beat begins to build up as Garam gets sucked into the first verse. After a few lines the music cuts.

"That's it's for STAY, no more spoilers." Jisung says laughing from shyness.

"So? What do you think?" they looks over at the girl on the bed.

"I loved it a lot actually. It's the type of music i listen to so it will definitely be on my spotify wrapped when it's out. You know what i mean STAY." Garam says winking at the camera. Hyunjin and Jisung giggle at the younger.

"Seungmin and Felix are back! Let's go down and annoy them with the camera." Jisung says as he grabs the camera and pulls the two out. They all walk down the stairs still filming and find their way to the kitchen.

"Are the milkshakes ready?" Garam asks Jeongin with Chocolate all over his mouth. He nods multiple times and licks his lips. The three chuckles at Jeongin and grab a cup to try.

"Wow that's...sweet!" Hyunjin says squinting his eyes shut.

"Jeongin, how much sugar did you put." Minyoung asked.

"A normal amount."

" A normal amount for you is like 7 ramen packs Chan eats a day." Seungmin says walking in.

"Well guys i guess this is it for todays vlog! Look forward to upcoming ones." She says to the camera.

"Bye STAY!" All of them wave in sync. Shortly after Garam turns off the camera and puts it away.

"When are we going to start shooting a reality show here?" Jeongin asked.

"In exactly a week." Felix reminds the boy.

"Okay so how's the milkshake?" Minyoung asks.

"Did you even put any milk in here?" Jisung asks.

"A reliable amount yes. Was it too much?"

"No actually it needs more. It's called a MILKshake for a reason." He retreats back to the girl. She shoots him a death glare and he immediately shuts up.

"Guys Chan is calling." Felix says bring his phone to the group.

"Hey Hyung."

"Channieee!"

"Hey everyone, are you guys good?" He asks from the other side of the screen. Some nod, some hum.

"Okay Minho, Changbin, and I were thinking to come over and visit. What do you think?" He asks.

"Yes please i can't take care of these children anymore." Minyoung begs.

"If anything i'm taking care of all of you. Chan hyung make sure to bring my money when you come." Hyunjin steps up. The rest of the members snicker and roll their eyes at him.

"Jeongin are you taking care of Garam?" Chan asks. The youngest nods his head.

"Hey! i can take care of myself. If anything i should be taking care of him!" She crosses her arms and scowls.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll be going now. We'll be there in maybe 3 hours."

"See you later bye." Felix takes his phone back and hangs up.

"EVERYONE CLEAN UP!" Minyoung screams. The big mess in the kitchen is so big. All 6 of them run around the place to clean the house. They have to make sure it looks squeaky clean.

"Check every corner. I don't want to get scolded by Minho again." Jisung says running in place.

"Boy, why are you running in place?" Garam stops and looks at him. He throws his rag at her face and runs away.