Debut

Hehehehe sorry guys i was too lazy to write the whole survival show adventure but yk what happens anyways. :)

Here we are finally being able to debut as 9

Here we are finally being able to debut as 9. Yes there were twists and turns but we made it through. All 9 of us together. We're currently getting ready for our music video shooting and first to shoot is Minho. Or should i say Lee know. Haha anyways, he's going to be the one to start with his lines.

Concept Photos:

Next it was Hyunjin's turn to shoot

Next it was Hyunjin's turn to shoot. After the whole mv shoot we all went to our dorm to rest.

"Changbin can you help me cook
some food?" Lee know asks while he walks into the kitchen. Changbin follows behind as he nods. I feel someone sit next to me.

"Hey Garam want to do a Vlive with me? Everyone else said no." I.N asks me with a frown. I smile at him.

"How could anyone ever say no to you Jeongin." i say as i get up and pull him up to my level. We head to our table and get everything set. Before we start i wanted to warn everyone that we will be live so they won't do anything wrong. They all replied back with an okay and I.N started the live.

"Hello everyone." Jeongin says cutely waving at the camera. I smile and wave at the camera.

"Oo Garam and Jeongin Vlive!"

"Jeonram Live everyone wake up"

i giggle at the comments.

"'Where are the others' oh the others are doing there own things."

"Speaking of the others." i say as Hyunjin is seen walking into the room with a sleepy face. "Someone just looks like they woke up from a nap." i tease him as i turn around to face him.

"That's because i did." he says as he rubs his eyes and walks towards us. He wraps his arms around our shoulders. "Hello everyone" he says with a small smile as he is still tired.

"Sleepy Hyunjin so cute."

"Aw cutie!"

"They must have worked hard today."

"Garam who give you the most trouble."

"Oh definitely Hyunjin or Jisung. Everyone else are sweethearts."

"Even Minho?" Hyunjin and Jeongin say in sync.

"Hey! i heard that!" we hear from the kitchen. We all laugh along with the comment section for a good 20 minutes then decide to end it. After that i hear running come towards us.

"AHHHHHhhhHhhH" a running Felix zooms towards us as an angry Changbin follows behind him.

"What is happening." Jeongin asks confused.

"This little mosquito made a mess all over the counter while i was putting some ingredients away." Changbin says as he stops right in front of us.

"Stop being so silly you guys." i say as i sigh and get up. "Let's go, clean the mess you made."

"I already did." Minho walks out the kitchen cleaning his hands with a towel. Changbin groans in annoyance. I look towards Felix to see him smiling like he prayed to jesus.

"Hey my people." Seungmin says as he flops onto the couch.

"Where have you been?" Hyunjin asks. "I hope not with Yeji again." sending him a glare of suspicion. Seungmin nervously chuckles as he zooms to his room and lock the door. "You are so dead Kim Seungmin." he says as he makes his way to Seungmin's room. We all laugh and Chan walks in.

"Let's watch a movie." He says as he flips the tv on and scroll through the options we have. I follow him and plop down next to him. One by one everyone comes to sit with us. Some on the floor and some on the couch.

"Let's watch a scary movie." Changbin cackles and Jisung agrees.

"Umm you know i don't do good with scary movies."

20 minutes later

"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-" Chan cuts him off by blocking his mouth.

"I don't know why your scared, it's hilarious." i told Felix while shrugging.

"You literally said you don't do good with scary movies." Seungmin says with a are you serious voice.

"And you literally said you'd pay me 20 bucks if i won that bet, and did i get those 20 bucks? No." i say as i turn back to the tv. I hear him scoff and i giggle after. I lean my body on Hyunjin's to get comfortable since he already has a blanket. He wraps his arms around me and covers my legs with the blanket he has.

"AHHHH"

"Felix shut the hell up." Changbin says as he covers his ears.

"For real my ears are going to start bleedin- AHHH." Hyunjin yells into my ears.

"I think my ears are going to be the ones bleeding." i say annoyed as i block my ears and scoot away from him.

After the movie we all go to our rooms as it was already getting late. If any of you wonder who i'm sharing my room with, i share it with no one. Since i am the only girl it only seemed reasonable that i got a room by myself. They all agreed together that it was for the best. But i do share a bathroom with Jisung since The bathroom is in the middle of both mine and Jisung's rooms. 

Before going to bed i decide to upload a picture on instagram.

@realstraykids

300,217 likes

realstraykids some polaroids yongbokie took for me. Goodnight!
#GARAM

view all 275,128 comments